When And Why Did U Start Trials Riding?

pezza p

just kind of started trying to do backhops and stuff on my mountain bike about 12 or so years ago then met a couple of local lads who were into trials, the Martins started popping up in MBUK all the time and Chainspotting came out.

Lost interest when I started driving though but that was partly down to riding buddies moving away and stuff.

I started riding a proper trials bike about a year and a half ago, I started because I went up to Fort William to watch the 2009 world cup there and I got Danny Mac's autograph and saw loads of riders like Stan Shaw, Kenny Belaey and loads of others just loved it since then also a few guys from the island I live on ride so that got me in to it aswell.

It all started for me watching Ryan Leach on youtube, then i purchased his dvd's. Shortly after i started modding my bike with trials parts one by one until it was as close to a trials bike as it could be.

Then I learned of Danny MEGASKILL ("macaskill") and my friend had an inspired i rode it 3 or 4 times over a few weeks and i was hooked so I put together my own inspired and now I'm waiting

ever so patiently for the SNOW TO GO BACK TO HELL >.<

Ever since i saw the sport i wanted to try but couldn't afford the parts, Now I work in a shop the parts come in at a much better price, and I can finally start a dream I've been looking forward to for 6 or more years!

about 1 1/2 years ago i saw my mate come down the road on his bike and i was like WTF is that with no seat and fat wheel(at first i though it was a custom made frame and he was being a idiot lol) looked into it and though that looked awesome and i would have a crack at it. i think i liked it because it was different and not very heard off.

Edited by trials owns

Saw the 'Dirt!' video at the 1995 Malverns festival and was blown away by Scott Domett, soon after started hoping around with my SPDs on my mountainbike - and the rest is history as they say.

An absolute classic, still got my copy in the loft!!

about 1 1/2 years ago i saw my mate come down the road on his bike and i was like WTF is that with no seat and fat wheel(at first i though it was a custom made frame and he was being a idiot lol) looked into it and though that looked awesome and i would have a crack at it. i think i liked it because it was different and not very heard off.

Ahh yeah that was the other main thing noticed, the huaggeee rear tyre.

i started because one of my mates mates was selling a bike so i thought i mite aswell give it a try i like its but i broke the bike in about a month but i have recently bought a onza t-pro off of one of my friends just need to get a new front brake and im sorted for a while