Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

1 week tomorrow!!

Building work for the course starts in the Woodfest yard this weekend and on-site from Monday.

The mini jump box is almost complete.

Everything is coming together nicely.

If you haven't marked yourself as attending on the facebook event page then please do.

tarty-days-facebook.jpg

Anyone who is willing, please make a facebook status update that is linked to www.TartyDays.co.uk. That'd be fantastic for spreading the word and making sure no-one misses out on what promises to be a fantastic event.

Also, I don't think Tarty Days has had much of a twitter presence either yet. Again, if you would spread the love for Tarty Days on Twitter that'd be great.

I'm psyched! It's going to be amazing.

Peace

Barlow

Edited by mintsauce

Also, I don't think Tarty Days has had much of a twitter presence either yet. Again, if you would spread the love for Tarty Days on Twitter that'd be great.

If you're going to do this, let's make sure we're all using the same hashtag so you can track the 'buzz' - include #tartydays in your tweets (Y)

Thought I'd just butt in on that Matt, hope you don't mind!

If you're going to do this, let's make sure we're all using the same hashtag so you can track the 'buzz' - include #tartydays in your tweets (Y)

Thought I'd just butt in on that Matt, hope you don't mind!

Good idea JD thumbsupanim.gif

#tartydays

Hey guys. Has anyone got any stock forks they can bring for me to borrow/buy at the right place just in case mine break. They're severely bent! :(

Ill bring my spare pace rc32t, theyre super long (like 435mm) and reverse vee mount but should get you out of a fix :)

Would probably be worth noting Im not sure how long they would stand up to your gap to front bashing :P

Edited by forteh

Thinking on that, is arriving at 5pm Satuday going to be a problem? I hazard a guess it may...

Not at all - but you would need to park in the 'main' car park until the Woodfest clears out (probably about 6-7pm on Saturday), at which point you could move your car to the Tarty Days arena :)

Not at all - but you would need to park in the 'main' car park until the Woodfest clears out (probably about 6-7pm on Saturday), at which point you could move your car to the Tarty Days arena :)

What time would we need to get there on the Saturday to be able to go straight into the Tarty Days arena? Early morning or something I guess?

What time would we need to get there on the Saturday to be able to go straight into the Tarty Days arena? Early morning or something I guess?

Anyone arriving in the morning, however early, will need to park in the main car park.

This is because you will need to go through the ticket station, and purchase a ticket, before entering the Woodfest showground.

If you arrive before the ticket station opens (8:30am ish at a very rough guess) then you'll need to wait outside the perimeter of the Woodfest showground (i.e. in the main car park) until you are able to purchase your ticket.

The main carpark and the Tarty Days camping area are only a short walk apart. Having your car in the main car park is NOT a problem at all. You will still be able to visit your car as often as you need throughout the day without any problem.

I'm thinking more about an electrical problem I have in the motorhome meaning it's a b*****d to start - where I put it first time is probably where it stays the whole weekend so if there's a time I'd need to aim for to get into the Tarty Days area without faffing then I'll do that - if it means turning up Friday night I can do that, or waiting till Saturday night is fine too.

I'm thinking more about an electrical problem I have in the motorhome meaning it's a b*****d to start - where I put it first time is probably where it stays the whole weekend so if there's a time I'd need to aim for to get into the Tarty Days area without faffing then I'll do that - if it means turning up Friday night I can do that, or waiting till Saturday night is fine too.

PM'd

Oh my really hope I can attend! Didn't realise I would be down in Portsmouth when this kicked off! haha got my last exam friday and rossy has an exam monday, so current plan is to arrive friday evening, probably pretty f**king dammed late friday evening and leave sunday.

But thats the plan.... hopefully it happens! haha

I'm in two minds wether to come or not atm, of coarse it would be an awesome weekend out to remember (probably my holiday for the year :P) but I have exams a week or so after and I'm not sure if my 998cc mini would be too pleased with doing the 200mile round trip carrying three people and three or four bikes :P I keep swaying one way or the other. Convince me I need to be there!!

I'm in two minds wether to come or not atm, of coarse it would be an awesome weekend out to remember (probably my holiday for the year :P) but I have exams a week or so after and I'm not sure if my 998cc mini would be too pleased with doing the 200mile round trip carrying three people and three or four bikes :P I keep swaying one way or the other. Convince me I need to be there!!

You need to be there.

Ive still got car space for 1-2 from brum area, travelling up sunday morning and coming back monday afternoon :)

Getting excited, but also worried that Im going to be a broken wreak by the end of sunday :(

Edited by forteh

Ive still got car space for 1-2 from brum area, travelling up sunday morning and coming back monday afternoon :)

Getting excited, but also worried that Im going to be a broken wreak by the end of sunday :(

Ha, I'll have failed if I don't feel like a broken wreck by then! It's an almost certainty too - I crash far more than anyone I've ever ridden with...

Ha, I'll have failed if I don't feel like a broken wreck by then! It's an almost certainty too - I crash far more than anyone I've ever ridden with...

I dont even crash that much (obviously not pushing hard enough) and end up a broken wreck :(

I do want to be able to ride at least a little on the monday, Ive booked the tuesday off work for convalescence :D