Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

I don't see the problem here ;)

If worst comes to worst, you could always just bring some revision stuff with you and have a chill out and revise session once in a while?

It's an idea but I'll be busy having far too much fun, I am really fancying the idea now, especially if I can persuade my other friend to come along. Just got the problem of which bike to take now :P the speedrace or marino or both? :/

Ha, I'll have failed if I don't feel like a broken wreck by then! It's an almost certainty too - I crash far more than anyone I've ever ridden with...

You've ridden with me right?

No tent, no money...... lets hope i get there! haha

Thanks for the answer :)

I just bought a tent today, sleeping plaxe will be ok :) Now, I just need to find someone to drive together from Liverpool to Woodfest.

The train from liverpool to rhyl is quite straight forward, I think its only 2 changes from the airport, the nearest train station to john lennon airport is Liverpool South Parkway (about 2 miles), then its a short journey to liverpool lime street, change train to get to chester and change again to get to rhyl. Im sure you could organise with someone to pick you up from rhyl :)

In other news, Im an bringing ShaunH with me on the sunday :)

I can bring a walking stick for you ed if u like ;P haha so excited.

Are you trying to suggest that Im old and infirm? :(

I have my own walking stick actually, if you could provide a zimmerframe or wheelchair though it would be appreciated :)

I am planing on coming to this event as it will help boost my confidence when riding with allot more people. But i am with out a back brake as mine as been sent of to magura with the help of tartybikes to send it, because it kept leaking. It wont be back for a week or two, witch is ok but i cant get the hang

of brakeless peddle kicks everything else i can still do.

Would it be possible if any one could lend me a brake for the weekend so i can ride.

It will be much appreciated if some one can help me out

Thanks Dieter

Matt is it ok to come like midnight friday night?

Glad that you'll be there again! There's a water jump that we need testing wink3.gif

Regarding Friday night, here's a reply I sent regarding the same question earlier...

That's no problem to camp Friday.

Follow this link and ring the number to book yourself a camp space for the Friday night.

http://www.woodfestwales.co.uk/north/camping.html

You'll have to pay for the Friday camping as it is not included in the Tarty Days fee.

Glad that you'll be there again! There's a water jump that we need testing

Yea, sold my trials so ill be on the BMX which could be even more interesting? Yea really hope I can make it, hopefully things run smoothly and I can get there! hahhaa

Oh ok my bad dude, well its Wales so loads of fields anyway! Don't have a tent atm, so looks like were sleeping in a slip road! haha

Oh ok my bad dude

No that reply was to an email so it's good you asked the question too - now everyone can see the answer thumbsupanim.gif

well its Wales so loads of fields anyway! Don't have a tent atm, so looks like were sleeping in a slip road! haha

Good thinking :)

I knew the temptation was too much, think we'll be arriving Sunday evening :D

Woop woop!

BTW... Marino, definitely.

This weekend is getting so close now, I'm realising how little time I have to get shit done. Just got some semblance of a front disc running, which makes the bike at least usuable. Still need to insure and tax the motorhome, which is far too much money.

Got a tele in it though...

Pow.

I'm 2 stops from Reading Via train, what days are you going? I need to get Saturday off work + somehow get my buggered freewheel off my cranks first.

Leaving Pompey Friday at 6, sleeping in a layby, then saturday and coming home sunday evening.