Benito Ros

JackMeek

I just received my dvds today from bjoern and they are without a doubt the best trials dvds you can get today. Get2 was good but the footage he has managed to get from across the globe is amazing. I got 5 dvds with over 5hrs worth of footage and when i say footage its like you are actually there, the filming, editing and music are top notch.

Think i payed around £25 delivered which is nothing really.. Really recommend you get intouch with him and buy these you will be blown away.

Highlights include

hannes hermann and marc hosel training in extremely wet and muddy conditions,

max koch riding the streets in germany,

benitos lol rock riding at the end of limelight 3,

abel mustieles killing it,

Ali c's ballsy riding at buthiers,

thomas ohler making everything look small,

fontenoy bros street riding,

felix mucke being felix mucke (loved his parts so flowy and smooth)

Enough said, buy it.

if someone know who´s upload this video, please tell him to let it delete because of copyright infringement...

i think bjoern gave him permission to upload this video, i was thinking about uploading a couple of 20 second snippets from a couple of the dvds just to give him some more exposure because he deserves to get something back for this, he has gave me permission to do this by email before anyone says,, the guy travelled over 7600km just for part 3 and even though his dvds aren't about making money would be nice that we can support someone like bjoern (and nicky g) to film brilliant riders and make quality dvds to watch (Y)

misterlimelight@web.de

i think bjoern gave him permission to upload this video, i was thinking about uploading a couple of 20 second snippets from a couple of the dvds just to give him some more exposure because he deserves to get something back for this, he has gave me permission to do this by email before anyone says,, the guy travelled over 7600km just for part 3 and even though his dvds aren't about making money would be nice that we can support someone like bjoern (and nicky g) to film brilliant riders and make quality dvds to watch (Y)

misterlimelight@web.de

Are the DVD's comprised of videos like this, or videos of comps?

I really don't enjoy watching videos of comps, but if it's mostly like this then I definitely want in. Is that the email address to contact about getting them?

I really don't enjoy watching videos of comps, but if it's mostly like this then I definitely want in. Is that the email address to contact about getting them?

Yes it is.and here you can see what´s going on in this DVD

Edited by ghostrider88

Thats his email yes, there is comp footage but mostly ' sections ' of different riders, 5 dvds in all (Y)