What Are You Eating Right Now?

Dan6061

f**k. That. That's my daily food budget in one meal!

You never get a takeaway at all? That's pretty much my equivalent but much cheaper. Besides, gotta treat yourself sometimes, and if you wake up late enough to just have lunch (cheese on toast or something fairly minor expense) your daily food budget kinda is just one meal.

Edited by Max Quinn

You never get a takeaway at all? That's pretty much my equivalent but much cheaper. Besides, gotta treat yourself sometimes, and if you wake up late enough to just have lunch (cheese on toast or something fairly minor expense) your daily food budget kinda is just one meal.

Only when coming in after a night out really if I've got enough cash left from the nights budget, normal day to day meals I don't really.

Had pasta this morning for breakfast, jacket potato with some funky chicken and bacon topping at 11, and I'll be having something sandwich-y at about 2. f**k knows what I'll have for dinner though, although I'm feeling a curry...