Please Design Me A Logo

Boswell

I know that there are some very talented people on here who may be able to help me with a site logo? I need the logo to read "HappyAppz" or "Happy Appz"(whichever looks better) and am very open to design. Any contribution however small will be much appreciated and I will credit you once its live(if you want of course). Cheers.

Note: I'm going to review Android apps on the site.

Edited by Boswell

Here you go. Nothing designers like more than working for free. It don't cost nothing to make so why pay eh?

post-7501-0-83868700-1299072036_thumb.pn

P.S. 1. HappyAppz obviously sounds like Happy Slaps so the name is shit. 2. It's called HappyAppz - what happens if you review one that's shit? Surely a CrapApp.com site will be needed also. 3. Reviewing Androids Apps.....really?

Edited by Matthew62

happyaps.jpg

Here is my go.

I have used big font, you should have big font, big font is eyecatching!!! And my font is so big it doesn't fit on the picture! You can't get better.

Also I used comic sans because it's happy apps, and comic is funny, funny, happy, see the connection?

I liked the other one with the smily face that is good vibe for a logo, so I put one in. I used bright colour for eye catch and make feel happy!

But the face is done in soft brush, looks like blur doesn't it, that's depth of field, fancy effect right there.

Pick mine, srs.

• Like 2

Imagine that I've looked at Revolvers idea, but read it as Happy Apes, and then imagine that I've also inserted a really funny picture of apes smiling into this gap:

And then I am getting you to do my work for free too, and I don't have to spend time photoshopping. Good stuff.

Imagine that I've looked at Revolvers idea, but read it as Happy Apes, and then imagine that I've also inserted a really funny picture of apes smiling into this gap:

And then I am getting you to do my work for free too, and I don't have to spend time photoshopping. Good stuff.

1269068775_61285ca90e.jpg

You can see where this is going.

Edited by Luke Dunstan

happyaps.jpg

Here is my go.

I have used big font, you should have big font, big font is eyecatching!!! And my font is so big it doesn't fit on the picture! You can't get better.

Also I used comic sans because it's happy apps, and comic is funny, funny, happy, see the connection?

I liked the other one with the smily face that is good vibe for a logo, so I put one in. I used bright colour for eye catch and make feel happy!

But the face is done in soft brush, looks like blur doesn't it, that's depth of field, fancy effect right there.

Pick mine, srs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

Ok, I've come up with something that I think fits the bill. I have to say though... 'appz'... don't you think the whole 'z' thing is a bit overdone, cheap and nasty? Nevertheless, I've incorporated your chosen website name into the logo as it is.

happyappz.jpg

this, straight up is the winner. this is now my default!