Ben Rowlands 24"

1a2bcio8

Yo,

My pc died the other day so I used that as an excuse to break the bank and sort out some new hardware that could handle the video file compression that my camera produces. This also meant I went for a little ride to get some clips to test out my new rig despite the fact that I should be resting my injured arm. 'twas good fun. Premiere is running better than ever before and it was actually fun to make this small edit. I put a little bit of thought and time into this for the first time in a while. Please make sure you watch in HD and not the crappy default resolution on youtube.

Enjoy!

supermotos?! got them in my basket on chain reaction.....cant decide if they will be good or not.

if their not supermoto tyres what are they? cheers

nice vid btw, my style of riding! you're just alot better ha!

Thanks for the comments.

Liked the camera work, some nice shadow effects there! Not too sure on the music though?

I think the music wasn't entirely suitable for the more trialsy parts but I liked it for the more streety stuff.

smmoooooth... more to come yes?!

Indeed Storey. Proper vid filming begins now... You been riding? I'm down to Swindon this weekend and maybe for some of the week providing it doesn't rain. You about?

Those skinwalls look so cool, I liked the rock bit aswell makes abit of a change from flowy street in other parts of the video it was still really smooth though.

I have to admit that I wasn't too sure about the look at first but it's growing on me. My bike looks a bit too stylish and I've tended to prefer more modest looks in the past.

supermotos?! got them in my basket on chain reaction.....cant decide if they will be good or not.

if their not supermoto tyres what are they? cheers

nice vid btw, my style of riding! you're just alot better ha!

They are supermotos and in terms of performance I totally recommend them. Rides like something slicker whilst still prvoviding awesome grip :)

You're the GET guy? Did you film the GET2 video, or is GlassEye something that you share with Nick?

Myself and Nick Goddard, who made the GET dvds, are both glasseyetrials. Originally we were both going to be involved in making GET1 but I pulled out to pursue other things. I did contribute some footage and filming to GET1 but not much really. I've done some videos here under that label and some others elsewhere.

More of this dude! :D Its great you got a new computer too :D I've so gotta get myself a 24"... my Ashton well and truly annoyed me this weekend and constantly feels stagnant so I'm going to have to really consider my options... I have 50p to spend :lol: What was the music? Thanks mate :)

More of this dude! :D Its great you got a new computer too :D I've so gotta get myself a 24"... my Ashton well and truly annoyed me this weekend and constantly feels stagnant so I'm going to have to really consider my options... I have 50p to spend :lol: What was the music? Thanks mate :)

Yeah get a 24" Jonny. It would certainly suit your style of riding...

The music is Dalek - Street Diction

That was incredible mate, the 180->nose->manual out thing was tiiiiiiiiight!

When are we going to be seeing a vid from you then, eh? Still waiting on that...

Loved it dude.

I was eyeing up those rocks/concrete blocks the other day from the flyover on my way to the airport.

Mad coincedence.

Yeah, the blocks are good fun. I have to admit I'd been avoiding them for a while but recently realised they I can still enjoy that sort of stuff on my style of bike. You need to make it to Bristol for a ride, eh?

When are we going to be seeing a vid from you then, eh? Still waiting on that...

I know :( I've got a few little clips together but when i look over 'em, they're all a little bit, well, shit.

There's one bunnyhop i want to do, then after that i will throw something out there!