Damon Watson - Chill Hd

Damon W

That was really nice, loved the chilling atmosphere going on !

If you don't mind me asking.. what kind of injury do/did you have on your knee ?

I am dealing with constant knee pain due to a meniscus tear, pretty annoying.

Again, awesome vid, you just pissed over everything !

Yh , man this is a great video love the side hop to the rail........ smooth...

Just wondered though where did you get them trainers as ive got similar ones but their coming to the last days and cant find them any where

That was really nice, loved the chilling atmosphere going on !

If you don't mind me asking.. what kind of injury do/did you have on your knee ?

I am dealing with constant knee pain due to a meniscus tear, pretty annoying.

Again, awesome vid, you just pissed over everything !

Patellar tendinitis (N) is an absolute nightmare!

I've been avoiding this video, mainly because I haven't been in the mood for even the best of TGS riding. I figured I'd give it a quick look today, and I'm glad I did. This is unlike any vid I've seen from you Damon, and it's refreshing to see just how much of a great reception this vid has got instead of running into a TGS vs Street whatever bashing session.

I really enjoyed the flow you had in this, and the lines that were there. If that's how you usually ride then it'd be cool to see it in future videos as well, it's far more enjoyable to watch - and there's still the HOLY f**k THAT'S MASSIVE element to it.

Patellar tendinitis (N) is an absolute nightmare!

I'd agree with that! I had it for around 4-6 months where I just thought "Oh, it'll get better soon" but it didn't. Did some research online, found some stretches/exercises to do, and it sorted it pretty quickly after that.

Cool video in any case (Y)

First video of yours i've really liked. More than any other vid it just looked like you were having fun.

Cool to have some 24" clips in there too to mix it up and carry it along

More please (Y)

I agree with Josh. Your videos are always of you going huge, this seemed more laid back and fun. There was a lot more flow in your riding in this video.

Would love to see more videos of you riding like this.

Keep it up Damon thumbsupanim.gif

I much prefer watching big stuff being done with ease than massive stuff being done with a lot of effort. Enjoyed this a lot, especially the last minute or so.

By the way - good camera but consider getting a better conversion lens maybe? Raynox .3x HD lenses are worth looking at.

• 3 weeks later...