Can I Have Your Support Please Guys!

STEELE1

what was the point in that, iv made alot of friends on this forum from ride meets and this was just an easy way of communicating to them all. their is no rule in asking for my friends to vote, and what harm will it to have a few extra votes from other biking enthusiasts? :unsure:

if you actually look on the website, there is a space to give yourself a plea for votes, and everyone has done this on each others.

I'm afraid I have also had to report you to the event organisers and compleatly agree with NVWOCI WVS that it is very unsporting of you to advertise your child in such a manner.

It seems that this is not a cutest baby competion, but more of a how many friends, people I don't know and any other random entity I can persuade to vote for my child competion.

C'mon, everyone knows her parents did it, probably by accident of course, but still. Are the pictures screened before going up? If you did put a pic up, how long before the police came knocking?

Knowing the UK police, anything over a month is possible.

If you're baby is really cute, then get him on the books of Scallywags! (Like my nephew)

You might make some money, IF you have a cute baby.

EDIT: my nephew is a bit of a munter, and hasn't been hired yet.

Edited by Luke Dunstan

See what happens when you get rid of NMC? You get loads of new members, none of whom have had time to learn that nothing in Chit-Chat is serious or remotely true. Initiation rituals are important to any new society group, and we have f**k all any more...

HE IS TAKING THE PISS.

I don't see what your problem is? No new members have actually posted in this topic!

95861027.jpg