Can I Have Your Support Please Guys!

STEELE1

Oh yes, you're certainly superiour since you managed to perform the most basic instinct within all of us.

I'm sure if/when ever i have a kid i shall shoot the f**kin moon with the sheer joy of it all. But i'll tell you what i won't do...post the little f**kers picture all over the internet asking strangers to get visually aroused by it.

Please tell me why (as i'm currently not a parent) exactly why it is that you want your kids pic on the internet for (strangers) appraisal? What is it that you wish to gain from it and who is it that benefits?

I personally reckon i'd be content in the love of my newly increased family to not need exteriour gratification from all the honest, sane and true friends out there in the dark recesses of the internet.

If it's so boring mum, why don't you stop with all the replies and go and spend some time with that kid 'o' yours!

Hmmmmm right ok, when you all become parents you might understand but until then i think ill leave it! :sleeping:

So you moan like a bitch that people take the piss, yet your stupid enough to take pictures of your baby and post them ont internet? That websites a bloody wankbank for gary glitter. Get a life! you should be looking after your child, not f**king advertising them!

• Like 2

This has got to be a wind up. Is she on crack or something?

So we don't find your baby totally f**king amazing, get over it. You post something like this and you'll get ripped for it - this isn't www.sensitive-new-parents.co.uk, it's a forum dominated by mainly under 30's men, who will, basically, rip the shit out of stuff they aren't interested in. For example, your baby.

Why do you feel the need to get votes on your child?

rip the shit out of stuff they aren't interested in.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. There's many a baby on there that people in our demographic would love to rip the shit out of.

• Like 1