Can I Have Your Support Please Guys!

STEELE1

Man points to anyone who can tell where this is from.

post-4715-0-54583200-1305225494_thumb.jp

If you took all of those baby's head hair, side boards and moustaches - they'd look like a milkman I know!

:P i was going to make a similar joke but thought it'd fall on confused ears.

thats my poor helpless baby daughter you are taking the piss out of! shame on you all! (N)

At what point have we taken "the piss" out of your child? We have meerly taken "the piss" out of the competiion itself.

Honestly, you come on to a forum full of 12-20 somethings (and older I'm sure) and expect for people to vote for your spawn in some cutest baby comp? Are you real? This isn't nittingforums.com

If you look back at the topic, I think you will find not at one point has anyone been targetting you or your child at all.

I think you need a reality check.

:giggle:

Absolutely amazing. Good luck 'unhappybunny', I'm sure your poor, helpless baby will appreciate your completely selfish use of her looks. I hope that if you win you'll get an amazing sense of self satisfaction that you've produced the 'cutest' baby, for then you can be absolutely sure that she'll be an upstanding member of society and not a hooker.

Oh, and by the way, whenever you put yourself or someone else up for praise on the internet you're always likely to get people with an opposing view to the one you wanted - you can't then throw your toys out of the pram. At least the girls and boys in that competition have a reason to be acting like a baby...

• Like 1

At what point have we taken "the piss" out of your child? We have meerly taken "the piss" out of the competiion itself.

It should of course be noted that any reference to 'Maddie' in this thread, humorous, twisted or otherwise, relates to Madeleine McCann, victim of parental infanticide, not Madison.

It should of course be noted that any reference to 'Maddie' in this thread, humorous, twisted or otherwise, relates to Madeleine McCann, victim of parental infanticide, not Madison.

Oh shit yeah.

What an awful coincidence! I mean, it's not even a common name

Im a 26 year old female so yes your probably right you are all young and immature, my boyfriend thought that you may be nice enough to help us out though not take the piss since hes met quite alot of you through various meets.

And i have you know she is gorgeous... :) and a number of your members who have met her can vouch for that! :P

And i have you know she is gorgeous... :) and a number of your members who have met her can vouch for that! :P

Eye of the beholder.

Besides, you're the mum, you're meant to say that.

Just don't try and make anyone else say it.

I can imagine the conversation:

Guy: I put a link up to that competition that we're DEFINITELY going to win on a forum and it started ok b.. b... (that's him starting to well up) BUT THEY ARE BEING MEAN

Girl: I am an unhappy bunny, and I am going to make that clear.

2 points:

1. Every parent thinks their baby is gorgeous. No-one you meet in person will tell you otherwise either. (To be fair, my mum would say I was ugly, and tell people they were lying when they said I was gorgeous, but that's because she's 'orrible)

2. If your baby is that cute, it'll win without asking a forum for help.

Bye now! :)

Edited by JD™

See this is why i don't like new parents......

It's very easy to disregard peoples comments as immaturity, but as a 25 year old professional male working in Central London i assure you my (and probably others) comments aren't coming from an immature mindset - more just a slight disgust at these competitions (which for reference i find repellent and a mixture of exploitative and pointless) and the tedious, mind numbing boredom that comes from listening to new parents spout on about their kid and just how 'individual, 'different', 'special' and 'wonderful' they are.

We get it... you are excited that you've got a sprog that t'aint a complete rotter, however asking people who have no knowledge of you or your sproglet to judge said child on purely their visual appearance is just weird. Plus it's also pretty immature. Saying that, signing up to a forum calling yourself "unhappybunny" casting aspersions on it's members due to the fact they're not besotted with your child isn't exactly a mature way of being.

Heck, maybe if i ever have a kid i too shall turn in to a repetitive, tiresome bore that expects the world to gasp in wonderment at the miracle i have brought forth.

Here's to your child, almost the 7 billionth person of the current population - but sure, definitely the cutest!

EDIT: f**king hell, it's even more pathetic than i first gave it credit for. Under your kids link it's like one big sycophantic, parental orgy of cross-child voting parents. "I voted for your kid, now you vote for mine..." give me a break - jeez are people that desperate for acknowledgment that they've had a kid? I feel so sorry for those kids to grow up with such parents and you madame have seriously put me off being a parent for some time if this is what it does to you. f**k promoting a kid for its academic possibility or creative skills - nah i want my kid to be the f**king sexiest kid in town.

Edited by Matthew62
  • Like 8

See this is why i don't like new parents......

It's very easy to disregard peoples comments as immaturity, but as a 25 year old professional male working in Central London i assure you my (and probably others) comments aren't coming from an immature mindset - more just a slight disgust at these competitions (which for reference i find repellent and a mixture of exploitative and pointless) and the tedious, mind numbing boredom that comes from listening to new parents spout on about their kid and just how 'individual, 'different', 'special' and 'wonderful' they are.

We get it... you are excited that you've got a sprog that t'aint a complete rotter, however asking people who have no knowledge of you or your sproglet to judge said child on purely their visual appearance is just weird. Plus it's also pretty immature. Saying that, signing up to a forum calling yourself "unhappybunny" casting aspersions on it's members due to the fact they're not besotted with your child isn't exactly a mature way of being.

Heck, maybe if i ever have a kid i too shall turn in to a repetitive, tiresome bore that expects the world to gasp in wonderment at the miracle i have brought forth.

Here's to your child, almost the 7 billionth person of the current population - but sure, definitely the cutest!

EDIT: f**king hell, it's even more pathetic than i first gave it credit for. Under your kids link it's like one big sycophantic, parental orgy of cross-child voting parents. "I voted for your kid, now you vote for mine..." give me a break - jeez are people that desperate for acknowledgment that they've had a kid? I feel so sorry for those kids to grow up with such parents and you madame have seriously put me off being a parent for some time if this is what it does to you. f**k promoting a kid for its academic possibility or creative skills - nah i want my kid to be the f**king sexiest kid in town.

Nail

On

The

Head