Blackpool Pleasure Beach

t-comp-kierz

I was riding the wallride in front of the Pleasure Beach on Saturday and the rides sounded pretty scary judging from the screaming. Not sure if that was from the "Oh f**k, I hope this holds together" type of scary or the "Oh f**k, this ride is nuts" type of scary.

• Like 1

Blackpool = budget, so I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Even if it's budget they've gotta meet regulations on that shit. Imagine if that coaster flew off the rails into a crowd of people. Blackpool would lose so much income it'd become an even bigger shit hole than it already is.

I spent many a happy time at the pleasure beach when I was a wee nipper so stop spoiling my fond memories! I especially liked "Noah's Ark" and the "Avalanche". I must say that the Grand National is scary just because you are perched on a wooden horse going quite fast with only a small seatbelt to keep you from falling off.

More to the point, do you have a boyfriend? ;)

Yes i do LOL!

I do agree with ali though the pleasure beach used to be good but its gone downhill! And i wouldent say any of the rides were safe! Although the newest ride there is ok.. The lower prom north pier side is way more fun!! MOONROCKS!!