Sam Vickers Asking Alexandria

Sam Vickers

Nice one Sam you progresing well! I do feel like others that the video would have been better been half as long with the second song.

Just because you have loads of footage doesn't mean you have to use it.

6min on was awsome.

Keep it up. See you on a ride soon!

you look absolutely tiny on the bike when your hopping on the back wheel, guess you will grow into it though.

Nice video, got to agree with other folk about the song choice and length im afraid though.

Keep it up.

nice riding mate! when you grow you will have some serious skills.

As widely mentioned.....far too long. If its too long it take away from the skill. If its shorter you can put your best best best bits in and leave people wanting more.

one last thing, riding wise. at 6.20 for example, you wanna land your gaps more on the closest edge to where you land, as the bigger you go the more forces you will use. If you are not careful landing a gap like at 6.20 could see you slipping straight off the back with alot of pain. I run a smooth rim on a 24 with very smooth brakes, if i did that gap id have been flat on my arse, so i tend to use the corner of the landing as a cushion and take the shock into my legs and knees. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

keep it up dude

I watched it all thought it was pretty good loads of improvement, I like long videos I miss the old zoo videos that used too have a few songs in each I think its good too see a young rider using old skool methods, I cant see how anyone could knock you for that, its good too watch.

I have too say the first song was pretty hardcore and I had too turn it way down. 2nd song was pretty cool though same got some cd's in my van I'll lend you some pretty good riding music in there.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

nice riding mate! when you grow you will have some serious skills.

As widely mentioned.....far too long. If its too long it take away from the skill. If its shorter you can put your best best best bits in and leave people wanting more.

one last thing, riding wise. at 6.20 for example, you wanna land your gaps more on the closest edge to where you land, as the bigger you go the more forces you will use. If you are not careful landing a gap like at 6.20 could see you slipping straight off the back with alot of pain. I run a smooth rim on a 24 with very smooth brakes, if i did that gap id have been flat on my arse, so i tend to use the corner of the landing as a cushion and take the shock into my legs and knees. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

keep it up dude

ye about that! i overshot a gap last night! crunched my elbow off a curb! swooooollen!!!!!