This Is Why You Need Bar Ends !

WIGAN ??

I apple cored my groin with my bars about 6 years ago now. Smashed the plastic bar plugs, straight through my jeans and 3" into the top of my thigh; an inch to the left and no kids for me, a few more milimeters to the right and I would have died there and then from severed femoral :(

Only took 9 stitches to close it up fortunately but I had the feeling of having the inside of my right thigh being sandpapered for 2 years afterwards due to nerve damage.

It scares the hell out of me when I see people with rough arse cut bars and no plugs.

I apple cored my groin with my bars about 6 years ago now. Smashed the plastic bar plugs, straight through my jeans and 3" into the top of my thigh; an inch to the left and no kids for me, a few more milimeters to the right and I would have died there and then from severed femoral :(

Only took 9 stitches to close it up fortunately but I had the feeling of having the inside of my right thigh being sandpapered for 2 years afterwards due to nerve damage.

It scares the hell out of me when I see people with rough arse cut bars and no plugs.

exact same place as where i did mine mate, yeah i get that feeling to when i nock it or whatever its horrible

• 2 weeks later...

These already saved me two times. Used to run without bar ends for 2 years and a couple of months after I started using them I crashed and the bar went into my stomach so hard that I had trouble breathing for some time, leaving this huge black mark. If I didn't have bar ends I would get properly stabbed by my bar.

Using these for 2 years now. Best bar ends ever!

mid_365029.gif