Jd & Oli - Mr Bluesky

JD™

So I felt like riding somewhere totally new this weekend, got in touch with Oli (TrialsIsHard) and we were set. We weren't planning on making a 'video' so there was no tripod, and just filmed on our phones, so the quality isn't great - but here's the result:

Overall a really fun day (Y)

Sam is gonna be upset about the song choice.... That line on the Marino was sooooo smooth 'til you decked it epically at the end hahaha.

Like, wanna ride.

Have I ripped off one of his vids? If I have I totally didn't know :( It came on in the car on the way home and just sounded pretty fitting...

That stack was so funny, because it took me a gazillion times to get the balls to do the drop then all of a sudden it was like 'YAY I'VE DONE IT, NOW ALL I NEED TO DO IS... D'OH' and I was already cracking up before I'd finished crashing...

Thanks for all the comments :)

Was for a future edit, he'll deal with it :P

I suppose he'll have to :P To be fair though, it's not like this video is going to go down in history or anything and I'm not precious enough to be bothered by another video with the same track :)