Prawns Xtp V-Racing

Prawny Baby

So! to all those who care in the slightest, and all those who don't care but have read the rest of the internet and eventually ended up here, I thought it was about time I posted a picture of my current steed.

In the past 2 years I've hardly ridden at all, probably less than 10 rides in total if I'm honest. I got hugely fat, and ended up at almost 20 Stone, and basically stopped riding totally for a very long time.

This year I've sorted things out a bit, lost a load of weight (3 1/2 st at one point, although slacking a tad now) and started bouncing a bit more often.

As a bit of motivation, I took a pic of a wall I managed to tap yesterday, and decided to use it as a reason to post a pic of the steed:

cd0e44e4.jpg

Try not to judge me too much, I know it's a pathetic tap by current standards, and the bike is old school, but it simply works, and I love it. So great to be out riding again

Is that one of those old echo frames because i f**kING LOVE those frames and their geo!

and thats a pretty good tap im my opinion, i do less than that and have been riding solidly (more or less) for the past two years.

HELL NO ITS NOT AN ECHO!! its a Koxx!

Bikes looking good Prawny! Ride soon!

Adam

Thanks Dudes, feels good to be riding again for sure :)

Strangely, Gaps and sidehops arn't too bad, admittedly, much shorter / lower than before, but the technique is still there, but taps just seem to have died, so I was pretty chuffed to make the above. managed it about 6 times, and did one slightly larger, but couldn't get a pic.

Snap.

Snap? snap as in you have a koxx? or snap as in it's going to break?

It won't be breaking any time soon, it's been over 7 years since I cracked a frame!

What's even more shocking is, there's proof that I've ridden it too!

Is that one of those old echo frames because i f**kING LOVE those frames and their geo!

and thats a pretty good tap im my opinion, i do less than that and have been riding solidly (more or less) for the past two years.

are you on crack ?? echo XTP ?? ok then, if anything the headtube looks vaguely like a czar but thats about it

Actually really looking forward to riding with you again Prawn, I havent been to a big ride since the Pompy one in 09 when i kipped on your floor :shifty: .

Let me know if youre ever down south dude :)

edit: still lots better than me as well I see!

Edited by Alex Dark