Reconditioned Pashley

actiondan

Ok so, getting a little old and past when it comes to trials I felt like having some fun and reliving my twenties so I bought a project..........

It started out like this:

post-5859-0-00032900-1320426335_thumb.jp

I had to fix this:

post-5859-0-86799500-1320426647_thumb.jp

And it now looks like this:

post-5859-0-84815100-1320426440_thumb.jp

Thanks to trialsguru for the frame, hope this doesnt make you wish you had kept it!

I need to change the seat but apart from that its pretty much spot on!

Hope you like it

That looks WICKED Dan!! Although I fell it needs a slightly higher stem and some good ole risers!! I always loved Doublewalls!!

Adam

Cheers dude! It has actually got the new doublewalls on it! they are 726mm wide / 2" rise, but your right it could do with a higher stem. it would feel much better.

Hope alls well with you mate, loving the mototrials pics!

Edited by actiondan

Cheers dude! It has actually got the new doublewalls on it! they are 726mm wide / 2" rise, but your right it could do with a higher stem. it would feel much better.

Hope alls well with you mate, loving the mototrials pics!

looking swish good job (Y) i am not loving those tyres like i've got a set of kujo's that would finish this of nicely

• Like 1

I think that current seat would be fine on it if it was a little further back and maybe tilted back a bit. Seems quite 'perched' forwards, almost.

Other than that though, looks awesome :) It's almost a new school old school bike, if that makes any sort of sense.

I think that current seat would be fine on it if it was a little further back and maybe tilted back a bit. Seems quite 'perched' forwards, almost.

Other than that though, looks awesome :) It's almost a new school old school bike, if that makes any sort of sense.

I know what your getting at. Old school frame new school build. I've always lusted after a 26mhz for the last 10 years and seeing this dont make it any easier! I still think its the best looking trials frame ever produced.

really good amount of tread left mate typical i just sold on ebay last night with 2 maxxis dh tubes for £38 with postage but i haven't been paid yet so if he doesn't pay i'll let you know, would have liked them to go on this bike

No Worries bud! I cant really afford them right now anyhoo!