bikeperson45 - Video 3

bikeperson45

Wanted to make this video for a while now, but disappointed that some clips didn't get in because I got injured before I was going to film them which was a bit of a let down. Still, some riding in here I'm pretty proud of so it's alright I guess. Some other stuff I could complain about but I'll leave any comments to you guys :P

Edited by bikeperson45
  • Like 3

Why do you never go big on rides? I've been seriously underestimating you matey.

Hope the shoulder fix's up soon.

Just never seems to happen :P Prefer watching other people on rides I guess. I hoping for some sort of operation this time, hopefully they'l believe I've got more then 'a little bit of a sore shoulder'...

Just never seems to happen :P Prefer watching other people on rides I guess. I hoping for some sort of operation this time, hopefully they'l believe I've got more then 'a little bit of a sore shoulder'...

Dude i heard about the shoulder. That sucks. Get better soon. The vid was awesome. I saw the spot where i use to walk to school at gillotts. Well found. So going to ride there next time in Henley.

How long are you out for??

Dude i heard about the shoulder. That sucks. Get better soon. The vid was awesome. I saw the spot where i use to walk to school at gillotts. Well found. So going to ride there next time in Henley.

How long are you out for??

Almost defiantly getting an operation now, so probably around 8 months, pretty gutted...

• bikeperson45 changed the title to bikeperson45 - Video 3