Few More Pictures Of Dani's M5

Laurence--Trials

flame away but it clearly is, the bigger the wheel the more skill needed to flick it about, hense why you dont see any 26" bmx's, i can gap an extra 4 feet or so on my mates ozonys mod with ease compared to my phase 1.3 but its no fun imo i prefer to ride a mans bike and test myself lol

lol you're a f**king tool

because like i said 20" wheels are eaier to flick about and dirt jumping is in a straight line so 26" wheels give them more speed are you stupid?

Erm, I'm pretty sure there's very few trails that are 100% straight line...

What about DH then? Tight, twisty tracks down a hill at speed, on a 26'' bike, gotta be flicky?

It's about the geo and technique of riding, not wheel size.

Some 26'' bikes may feel flickier than a 20'' due to their geo.

So next time you try to question my intelligence, get a little more knowledge.

• Like 1

trialsnoobie, you are, hands down, the most clueless piece of human waste ever shat out of a vagina.

as someone who has ridden both bikes likely longer than youve been alive...am completely baffled by your idiocy

legitimately wouldnt have ever guessed someone that stupid would actually bother riding a trials bike

• Like 2

Hahahah. So much fail and flaming.

I was gonna post that same video of dani on a stock.

This kid fails so hard.

They do make 24 in bmxs, arnt cruisers 24.sunday also make 24 street bmx bikes and there was a 26in bmx aswell,it was made by volume made as a commuter, much like riding a fixie.

You really should know what your talking about before acting like a complete twat

flame away but it clearly is, the bigger the wheel the more skill needed to flick it about, hense why you dont see any 26" bmx's, i can gap an extra 4 feet or so on my mates ozonys mod with ease compared to my phase 1.3 but its no fun imo i prefer to ride a mans bike and test myself lol

your a f**king dick! just as much skill is needed for all wheel sizes....

• Like 1

Hahahah. So much fail and flaming.

I was gonna post that same video of dani on a stock.

This kid fails so hard.

They do make 24 in bmxs, arnt cruisers 24.sunday also make 24 street bmx bikes and there was a 26in bmx aswell,it was made by volume made as a commuter, much like riding a fixie.

You really should know what your talking about before acting like a complete twat

All bmxs are 20". If they're anything more they aren't a bmx to me.