Pavel B X8

3dd

epic,shows that its not the bike its you,theres much lighter bikes then hes bike.I dont wana know how he will be with sky 2 r sumthing.

Really....? His bikes pretty damned light as it is, its not as if he's riding a pre 07 Gu or something. Singlewall rear rim, big betty, 1.6kg frame and urbans arent exactly heavy weight.

• Like 1

epic,shows that its not the bike its you,theres much lighter bikes then hes bike.I dont wana know how he will be with sky 2 r sumthing.

Isn't it an echo? Hardly a heavy bike....

EDIT: beaten too it.

Edited by CalopS

I didn't have a lot of time for this kid when he first appeared; I thought he was a bit of an upstart that would just fade away. He now makes me think of what it's like to watch a world class athelete, his techniques are just that dialled, and he seems so dedicated to what he's doing. Not since CLS have I been so amazed by one rider, and he was the definition of a prodigy.

Brilliant stuff.

• Like 1

I didn't have a lot of time for this kid when he first appeared; I thought he was a bit of an upstart that would just fade away. He now makes me think of what it's like to watch a world class athelete, his techniques are just that dialled, and he seems so dedicated to what he's doing. Not since CLS have I been so amazed by one rider, and he was the definition of a prodigy.

Brilliant stuff.

Couldn't put it better rich! He's a fricking animal!!

it´s funny how 10kg is considered heavy these days...

10kg isnt nothing special these days,most of bikes are around 10kg,go visit tartybikes if u dont belive me,he was riding befour with echo tr rear rim also.10 kg isnt light anymore.8+ kg is light.And if he would have 8+kg bike i bet its +cm everywhere.PS i did not say its heavy just it isnt something special.

example: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/26_inch_trials_bikes/echo_pure_sl/c47p11611.html change rims and change tires for tryall light ones u got 8+kg bike

Edited by nuuskm6mm