Pad Identification

kurt94y

Onza's? They look like the Onza's my mate runs, don't take my word for it though, I know litterally nothing about pads <_<

I don't know what they are, but I know they're not Onzas. I've had plenty of them - enough to know they're a much Limeyer ( :giggle: ) green.

I'd also hedge my bets on Rock Greens, but that's pure guesswork.

I recognize the text on the backing of the pad, which say: "Rock Pad" so it's a rockman green.

I thought that said "Power Pad" on the back of plastic backings :/

Edit: forgot to say agree with rockman greens :P

Edited by Cap

Just curious, because I've had them on my bike on a smooth rim for over a year now and never got round to finding out if they're any good on a grind.

They will wear down fairly quickly on a grind.

They work AMAZINGLY on a very light grind mind.

Cheers :) So I would be better off investing in other pads for a grind?

Yeah I reckon so.

Im running TNN LGMs at the minute and I have nothing bad to say about them at all.

They even saw me through yesterdays miserable weather at shipley glen. Poured it down, and with all the dirt that got onto the rim Im surprised they worked at all.

Had more than enough power to make sure I wasnt held back. The grinds pretty much non existent now, and they still worked reasonably well today in the dry.

Ive run loads of different pads.

Beleays or LGMs would be my choice of the two. But If you like rockmans pads, you cant go far wrong with the rockman cnc blue pads either thumbsupanim.gif

They are the first set of greens from koxx! Look like my ones! They are one of the best wet weather pad's ived used with a grind!

They were really good on my smooth rim 'had to grind during winter)

If you run them with a booster the bite is poor'but the hold is in my books unstopable

cannot remember the year probably back in 06? when the red and yellow were released

Edited by Dave Anscombe