Tan Lines

gu trials

I think you might have ended your own thread with that monstrosity!!

I ride trials in gloves but always make sure I take them off between spots and I never wear them when I'm riding trails or commuting.. to avoid ending up looking like Jacko in his white gloves!

• Like 1

This was from riding the past few days. Lately I tan like a right b*****d!

Probs be best if you didn't even ask about the bed sheets...

2012-05-30232126.jpg

My face is tanned as shit too, i look so much better tanned.

Edited by dann2707

I tan like a Turk... To say I have dark skinned relatives and Great Italian relatives. It's a family thing :S

I can't work out those who manage to get sun burnt in this country.. Maybe there is no hope for them in hot countries at different parts of the world. Which I'm use to Jamaica, ST Lucia etc..

Andy

Sent via iPad

Edited by Andeee

I tan like a Turk... To say I have dark skinned relatives and Great Italian relatives. It's a family thing :S

I can't work out those who manage to get sun burnt in this country.. Maybe there is no hope for them in hot countries at different parts of the world. Which I'm use to Jamaica, ST Lucia etc..

Andy

Sent via iPad

We've all been on holiday mate :ermm:

• Like 1

Dan... Duvet covers... ?

Go.

Parents thought it'd be a funny idea to get me as a little birthday joke for when I came home from riding the other day, already fitted haha.

They also go me the card on the left, one on the right is from my sister. Gotta love taking life as a joke haha :)

7304722854_687cd5a672_b.jpg

And that's a happy easter card in the background from Jed on here. Hiya jedddd

Edited by dann2707

Im Italian but somehow my skins peeling on my back, though walking topless with my bike 30 miles down a canal because of a snapped chain in 29degree weather didnt help :o.

First time i have ever peeled, though its not burnt apparently o.O

Andy

Sent via iPad

Being ginger i can see quite clearly how people get burnt in this country haha. Although i have been to Florida and it was hot there but i never burnt but i was covered in suncream.