Wtf...

Jake.

Walmart selling trials bikes, the standard MTB ones they had seemed bad enough. Posted this so people could discuss if it was a good or bad thing that Walmart is doing this.

Your problem is...

• Like 1

Also, it seems that I'm a bit old for my bike now then...

Age End: 12 Years

Age Start: 8 Years

That actually is a kids bike though, not a full size mod, look at the bar and stem ect. I don't see what's wrong with it? It's just a Koxx, and as ghostrider88 says, as long as you're happy checking the assembly then it's the same product as if you bought it from anywhere else.

I agree with bikeperson45, it's good that it's making trials more accessible, but on the other hand a poorly set-up bike won't be recognised by a beginner, and trials bikes performance/feel is so sensitive to set-up that I can imagine the odd kid being put off the sport having ridden a poorly adjusted bike.

I guess you're right, just weird to see them stock bikes from a sport that isn't too well known. I've never been to Walmart but it seems like the US equivalent to Lidl/Audi selling trials bikes.

I guess you're right, just weird to see them stock bikes from a sport that isn't too well known. I've never been to Walmart but it seems like the US equivalent to Lidl/Audi selling trials bikes.

Actually it would be the equivalent to Asda selling trials bikes as Walmart owns Asda and its also a very big company, way more established than Lidl for example

I sort of see you point though, it strange but a good thing to get the company out there

It's good that it's making it more accessible but really you want someone who's got a clue about what they're selling to sell something. Whoever in the shop that gets asked about those bikes won't be able to give a solid answer.

True. Ideally the staff would have some training about the stuff they're selling.