Radfest Bike Festival 2013

JackMeek

I get what you mean Brad. I'm sure over the next year leading up to RADFEST there will be tweaks here and there. The major obstacles are in place permantly and the smaller obstacles might get a nudge to open up new lines if seen beneficial enough.

As we speak a quarter, driveway and flat bank have just turned up in the field. Lol.

Question for people that came. Did you like the kicker comp? Do you think the kicker should be bigger?

I get what you mean Brad. I'm sure over the next year leading up to RADFEST there will be tweaks here and there. The major obstacles are in place permantly and the smaller obstacles might get a nudge to open up new lines if seen beneficial enough.

As we speak a quarter, driveway and flat bank have just turned up in the field. Lol.

Question for people that came. Did you like the kicker comp? Do you think the kicker should be bigger?

I didn't so the comp, but the kicker looked fine to me.

Anyone have a trampoline they are up for donating so we can have tramp bike next year. Other wise i will keep on searching ebay for a cheap one.

That sounds awesome, what kind of 'trampoline bike' are you gonna use? A cheapo bmx I'm guessing.

Also gonna try make it for the weekend next year. :D

That sounds awesome, what kind of 'trampoline bike' are you gonna use? A cheapo bmx I'm guessing.

Also gonna try make it for the weekend next year. :D

Old trials frame and see who can do the highest sidehop tuck ;)

A tramp bike would be sick.

Old trials frame and see who can do the highest sidehop tuck ;)

A tramp bike would be sick.

They should get Marks sky mod frame that was for sale :P

Would be pretty cool though, I'd recommend a net so it doesn't go off skying into someones gob.

I can imagine there is bound to be more improvements for next year just like any other event. All i can say is come on guys lets see how big you can get radical bikes centre going!!!

Nah just wait till I've had a years practice at bunnyhopping my bike!

Dude when did you become a mod o-0 ?

• Like 1

I'll deffo be there next year! Going to be quite hard to get there from Sweden, but I will get there! :D

Come crash at mine the day before if it makes life easier mate. I know its ages away but at least you know the offer is there like.

I think a foam pit's a big health & safety liability for a lot of places, despite it's fluffy look, you can still get hurt in a foam pit even if you feel invincible.

I think for next year...Bunny hop contest (from the ground)

Anyone have a trampoline they are up for donating so we can have tramp bike next year. Other wise i will keep on searching ebay for a cheap one.

No, just dig the trampoline into the floor next to the box section and see who can get the highest from going off the tallest box :P

• Like 1

I think a foam pit's a big health & safety liability for a lot of places, despite it's fluffy look, you can still get hurt in a foam pit even if you feel invincible.

I think for next year...Bunny hop contest (from the ground)

Can't say no now!