Getjudged

eskimo

Now i feel is the time to reply. Thanks for the comments, you are all very kind. If you want to nitpick it's more than welcome too :D

@those who haven't watched my other videos, you may enjoy them instead/also. They are of a different style so to speak.

Not my kind of riding at all, but that was undeniably brilliant. In keeping with my trend of disagreeing with people this week; I loved the music, made me think of Revolution/Evolve. If it were down to creativity of riding alone, this would be my winner.

Thanks! Funnily enough i've always found you to pick music i like to in your videos.

now that was creative riding!

btw 1 sidehop was in the first scene

Sidehop count was correct, it was recorded as low :P

But i wasn't to fussed on the second song choice? Maybe have found a better middle ground?

Surprising you say the second song. I forgot about SNFU because i only have that album in mp3 and i was pretty much just looking on youtube and my FLAC folder. But when i heard it, i knew it was the one to use. The intro, ending and instrumental section seemed to all be good, then the lyrics finished it off. As this video took allot more thought from me, i felt i had to keep with the song for that reason alone even if i couldn't get it too work.

The first song was something i came across just on a normal music search. I love violins!

I've watched again and there is just something that doesn't quite do it for me, I think it's the length of the lines. I feel you did some really cool stuff and could have rode away and it would have looked really cool, but you carried on and did more which to me didn't really add too much, it almost seemed a little forced.

It's appreciated. One reason for longer lines is because they are harder, but i guess you already knew that :P I'm not sure what lines you were thinking of, or maybe quite a few? But also for me videoing is also a record of achievement as that was my main aim. I have a habit of loosing tricks, so i need to show to myself i did them in the future so my memory doesn't fool me into thinking i was able to better or whatnot. So if i can include these moves which i hadn't done already then it's a bonus. I also just strive for lines, one trick wonders are just that.