Getjudged

eskimo

Done. That was a huge effort for months, let alone the editing. Don't even want to specify how many hours i've spent looking for the right music.

But I worked hard for some new moves and to destroy that endless trick list which was daunting me for ages.

Going by the concept of GETcreative and my own principal to not repeat moves, this was always going to be a hard one.

On top of that, what do you do when put up against a seemingly endless amount of great riders?

The same thing you've spent countless hours doing, just ride.

Cutting it short, off beat matches, and the inability to use effects to a non plastic like manor, i'm finally done.

Let the riding do the talking.

Enjoy.

Feel free to enjoy, like, dislike or like :P

SNFU: "Be sure to speak your mind"

https://vimeo.com/50424584

• Like 5

We have a winner!

That was siiiiick nick! Some pretty mental lines and some down right weird tricks in there!

No one else will come close to being that creativly awesome!

Even just after that first trick combo I was smiling my head off

Well done mate, hard works paid off! :)

Think Its getting that pro sticker sponsor deal thats made your riding go up another level ;

• Like 1

f**king hell, Nick. That was off the hook.

That was incredible, so fluid, so stylish, just bloody brilliant. You can really see how much time and effort went into this.

I like the way the two parts of the video had a totally different pace, you could have easily released them as two separate videos and as a stand alone they'd still be awesome.

I can't work out what my favourite line was but I know I loved the triple fakie bench link up accumulator jobbie at 3:37 was beautifully done.

If it was down to me this would take the prize.

I'm blown away.

I've watched again and there is just something that doesn't quite do it for me, I think it's the length of the lines. I feel you did some really cool stuff and could have rode away and it would have looked really cool, but you carried on and did more which to me didn't really add too much, it almost seemed a little forced.

I only say this because I want to be honest and because I know you I feel I can get away with it a bit more, you know I dig your riding I hope.