The Angry Thread.

Blake

Why does money matter? It's literally numbers on paper. I know a lad who often treats me to stuff and never asks for anything, because he's fallen on his feet and is pretty well off. In the same situation, I'd spend a fair bit on my mates as well.

He did pay for my lady and I to go on holiday with him, before you ask. ;)

He sounds like a money flashing fanny. If he had invited her along that would be kinda cool but the fact he is offering to pay for it all makes me totally understand why you are not happy about it. Tell him to go on thaibrides.com and find his own girlfriend :P

Exactly, it's not a sexist thing at all. I know him well enough that he'd sleep with some teenage Chinaman. I'm not worried about that. But for him to take her away and pay for everything I feel is making me feel pretty lame.

I don't want her to miss out on an experience like this, but we should be seeing it together not her swanning off with this chump!

This is appropriate for the angry thread - Buying a car when you don't have a car to go and look at cars is a nightmare, to make it worse I don't have insurance so cannot easily test drive cars that are being sold privately. There was a red LCR for sale locally but I missed it because I was an indecisive dickhead.

Exactly, it's not a sexist thing at all. I know him well enough that he'd sleep with some teenage Chinaman. I'm not worried about that. But for him to take her away and pay for everything I feel is making me feel pretty lame.

I don't want her to miss out on an experience like this, but we should be seeing it together not her swanning off with this chump!

I've been thinking more, and to be honest it stinks. I'd want to say that I could let my own lady go off in the same situation, but I'd have to put my foot down about it to be honest. Men simply don't spend that much money on women without wanting something, even if they are gay.

That said, so what if he's lonely or wants something from her? He's not going to get it if she's get any sense.

I'd say if she's keen to see China and you want to go with her, ask her to refuse and save to go together. If you have no intention of going, let her go and let it play out. Shit might occur, he might be a very naughty man, but if so then she clearly needs to have some bad experiences in order to learn to tell a b*****d from a decent bloke.

I've been thinking more, and to be honest it stinks. I'd want to say that I could let my own lady go off in the same situation, but I'd have to put my foot down about it to be honest. Men simply don't spend that much money on women without wanting something, even if they are gay.

That said, so what if he's lonely or wants something from her? He's not going to get it if she's get any sense.

I'd say if she's keen to see China and you want to go with her, ask her to refuse and save to go together. If you have no intention of going, let her go and let it play out. Shit might occur, he might be a very naughty man, but if so then she clearly needs to have some bad experiences in order to learn to tell a b*****d from a decent bloke.

Sound advice, thank you. :)

Shed got robbed last week. Thought one of the guys and taken some of the stuff to use for the weekend because some of his stuff that was in the shed had gone missing in all.

He just got back in signal today and turns out he doesnt have anything. About 4 grand of stuff have gone missing so far. Don't know if anything more has gone going to need to have a good look and see whats gone as dont know whats missing till we go to use it.

The list so far is 2-4 inch grinders, 2-7 inch grinders, 4 electric drills, 1 half inch drive 24volt drill, A heavy duty battery charger, a work radio and few other tools sets and things.

Really pissed off.

Got royally f**ked over at work today.

Basically new job offer (nice to be headhunted) nearly 2 months ago, checked my contract and I have 3 months notice. The boss man and the bigger boss who owns our bigger sister company said 'Finish this new project early and you can leave early'. Now this project had a 16week programme, so by working like a man possessed and working smart so I am faster then everyone else in the software, I've cut nearly 5 weeks from programme. This has involved lots of really long days and sacrifices socially. All whilst managing 2 other members of staff and 4 more jobs. Today I had to give up 8 hours to show a new guy how to use the programme and will continue to bleed hours to this. I also got told by my boss that I would have to pick up someone else crap job because they are f**king it up. Then as he left 3hours before me he had the bare faced cheek to tell me that 'I would help but I don't want to be doing this at 6pm and I don't have access as all the licences are in use during the day.'

I'm absolutely livid. I'm breaking my balls so they're not left holding the unfinished job, trying to free up some time so I can have my first day off of the year and also trying to placate my new employer about how long this is taking. Stressed up to the eyeballs.

Done.

I really want to do something new.

I've been toying with the idea of moving down to my Dads for a while now (He's in Barton Upon Humber, Im currently in Riddlesden).
All my closest mates live there, and are hugely supportive of the idea, even going as far as sorting me with job application forms for the area, asking college tutors if there are places on courses etc.. to get me settled there.

All my "mates" from school dont keep in touch with me at all anymore, yet the ones I see twice every month make daily contact and seem to care. My social life here sucks. I literally wake up, work, come home, sleep, and on and on... no one lets me know whats happening, yet again my mates in Barton always ask when Im through, if Im up for coming out, how long Im through for...

I really love it there.

But, I've lived with my mum for the best part of 12 years now, and I have a younger brother. While I know I'm going to move out eventually, it seems a weird yet exciting prospect, but one I feel I may regret. I hate making people feel bad.

This time in my life sucks.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

I've been toying with the idea of moving down to my Dads for a while now (He's in Barton Upon Humber, Im currently in Riddlesden).

All my closest mates live there, and are hugely supportive of the idea, even going as far as sorting me with job application forms for the area, asking college tutors if there are places on courses etc.. to get me settled there.

All my "mates" from school dont keep in touch with me at all anymore, yet the ones I see twice every month make daily contact and seem to care. My social life here sucks. I literally wake up, work, come home, sleep, and on and on... no one lets me know whats happening, yet again my mates in Barton always ask when Im through, if Im up for coming out, how long Im through for...

I really love it there.

But, I've lived with my mum for the best part of 12 years now, and I have a younger brother. While I know I'm going to move out eventually, it seems a weird yet exciting prospect, but one I feel I may regret. I hate making people feel bad.

Be a little less selfless sometimes man. Go do the things that make you happy, if your friends support you moving to your Dad's then go. I'm sure your mum will understand if you had a proper chat with her.

I just moved out of my parents, bedroom was tiny, having friends over was inconvenient, not close to the city centre, area was bad and some other reasons. I felt like I was being held back living there so I saved up enough and moved out. Now I have my own space I feel like I can finally move forward with my life :)

As long as you have some sort of plan I'm sure you'll do fine.

I really love it there.

Sam sam sam. You've got it all wrong buddy, Leeds. The city of dreams.

Sam sam sam. You've got it all wrong buddy, Leeds. The city of dreams.

If I could afford to live alone I think I would do.

No idea whats going to happen yet. I'll end up staying here for a while yet, but I'm wanting to move at some point

Got told I probably won't need surgery if it's not a recurring thing. Ridiculously happy on the way from hospital to work and then in the carpark knee gives out again. So gutted. Finally thought I got a break with all this then the break lasts five minutes only for it to get worse. Seriously considering the possibility of being cursed by some supernatural entity.