The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Just came out of a interview for a job to have a message from another company saying they want me to their final interview next week in Leeds :D and only two people are going to it and they might take on both candidates which would be lovely.

This interview went okayish too, stumbled a bit but it's still practice.

Had a sick drive back too in the clio on some windy roads which it loves. Now to top it off I fancy a chilled evening ride.

• Like 1

got this out today:

10489723_10204176945888020_4227443656659

that made me happy enough, but I did some research to see if I could find anything out about the guy who rode it in the tour back in '95.

Ended up finding an interview with an Australian cycling mag with a guy called Sebastien Piquet - apparently my guy Pascal drives him on the tours these days when they're commentating. Messaged them asking if I could possibly get hold of Sebastien to ask about Pascal and...:

'Matt,

I know Pascal. I'll see him on Thursday and shall tell him about your bike.

What would you suggest I do for him to contact you?

Regards, Rob'

Un-f**king-real.

• Like 4

Jack hahahahahaha just seen your avatar. Brilliant

Came here to post about how happy I am with this rear rim I've got on my bike atm, had it nearly two months and it's still on the same grind, I've been riding loads and it's been to Blackpool and tartydays where it got absolutely caked in mud and shit etc and it's still performing absolutely flawlessly. Still loud as hell, ADM pads really are something else.

But I think jacks made me even happier now.

• Like 1

why is everyone the honey badger now. is this cause i'm poopipe? i'm happy because i'm working at a cycling festival that the TDF is passing through, guna be an amazing weekend, and i'm f**king chuffed that i got picked to do it (Y)

why is everyone the honey badger now. is this cause i'm poopipe? i'm happy because i'm working at a cycling festival that the TDF is passing through, guna be an amazing weekend, and i'm f**king chuffed that i got picked to do it (Y)

Basically iain Rennie's avatar f**ked up so I sent him a snapchat about it. He then changed it to mine, then Jack did the same, along with Hippy, Jake, dngertoself and a few others haha. Chaos ensued and it looked like I was talking to myself on many a thread haha

i was asked to work at a cycle festival and i've been cancelled on. suck my fat hairy balls halfords.

they have put me back on, and gien me choice of shifts so i won't miss the grand depart! YESSSSSSSSS