Indoor comp vid(aurelien,vincent,giaco...)

ghostrider88

Might have been just me, but I thought that Giacomo, Vincent and Marius all looked very weak in comparison to Fontenoy. Incredible riding from Aurelien there though :o

I agree with that ! He looks like he's really on it this year. And as said he has so much more style which makes it look like he's more comfortable.

Adam.

Everytime Aurelien landed something he did another hop to keep it on the back wheel, just seemed really un-smooth and jerky. In comparison to the less 'flash' Vince and Giaco, how can you say he had control?

But he got away with it because he was riding huge objects and blocks, not sketchy rocks with 5cm surfaces. I think he was just riding like that to give the audience a decent show. Whereas Giaco and Vince didnt really get that and carried on thier usual clinical-precision comp style with no wasted energy.

Don't get me wrong and start trolling - Im not taking anything away from him at all. Those moves are pretty god-like in themselves and he didnt seem to struggle on any of them. I just wouldnt say he was silky smooth though... ;)

I was thinking the same. Nearly went on his back after that hook, but he's just got a different style in general

Still good to watch

Maybe he wasn't in total control but it was more entertaining for the crowd

making those moto sections look pretty easy! Pretty cool that they get to ride there, i would have killed to have the chance to ride an indoor moto comp back in the day.

I'm not impressed with Vincent's style though, in fact I'd say it's pretty much the worst style I've seen for ages!

fontenoy is cool as f**k, simple as defo added a extra flair to that! loved watching that. getting to ride infront of such a crowd and riding such great obstacles would be a amazing thing to do! defo jealous. perhaps its what needs to happen in the uk?!