Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2013.

JackMeek

I used power from one of the stands last year for a grinder, think it was phoenix clothing.

Hahaha they did not like that, I asked them to use it but they said only for mine and my step brothers bikes as it used a lot of power.

Then Neil robbo (I think) took over from me and started doing loads of rims, then I looked again and there where loads of you going at it :P hahaha

Sweet jesus.

Seriously looking forward to this, although the journey less so:(

There is gonna be so many of us coming from the north, there's bound to be a meeting at some point

I dont know if people know?

There is no riding until 3.30 on friday..so if your planning on getting there early doors for a full days riding..you cant. You can arrive anytime friday but no riding until half 3 :)

I understand there has to be an official day/time, but what's the reasoning behind this? Insurance?

I understand there has to be an official day/time, but what's the reasoning behind this? Insurance?

There will still be things getting set up and big vehicles coming on site. So if you get there early, just sent you tent up and and chill out for abit. If you ride all day friday, you'll spend all your juice for saturday :P