DJ Memorial Ride '13, Portsmouth 12th May

Skoze

Hey guys!

It's that time of year again. Have just heard from Sue who's more than happy to have the ride go ahead, and will be in attendance with Charlie and hopefully Sam and Adam if they're about.

Main ride will take place on sunday 12th May, meeting at Portsmouth Guildhall from 10am, ride will probably get underway about 11am after the standard pictures-on-the-steps.

As per usual, anyone and everyone is welcome to join the fun just spare some space in your mind for what the day's all about. Whether you want to pay your respects with old friends or just be a part of the biggest street ride in the UK, get yourself down.

There will also be a chilled session or two on the saturday for anyone who arrives early and wants to make a day of it, but PLEASE attend the sunday if you can only make one day!!

Big love, see you in May.

Matt

Unfortunately i will be unable to attend AGAIN, unfortunately falls 2 days ahead of my 1st exam. I will be remembering everyone we have lost over the years though. might even go out for a small bounce if i can,

best of luck guys, have a great time