Best looking pure trial bike!

nicolasp1405

Yeah I thought that as well when I looked at it. And a blue bore cap on his hope brake

That was a real nice build that brad, and those deore brakes for the money are epic

Those brakes can handle the job?

"quite liked this bike" shameless plug. Thought it looked quite nice though after several hours of fettling

7390065858_aa1022fe8d_b.jpg

if i do say so myself this bike^^ was pretty sick ..

has to be -

koxx boxx

monsterboy

and really loving builds with the karbon forks on .. they look so damn stealthy

and finally can we please unanimously remove brad johnsons bikes from this thread

sorry mate your bikes are always piles

if i do say so myself this bike^^ was pretty sick ..

has to be -

koxx boxx

monsterboy

and really loving builds with the karbon forks on .. they look so damn stealthy

and finally can we please unanimously remove brad johnsons bikes from this thread

sorry mate your bikes are always piles

You even admitted my Blade was nice!

Thought so! Should have got the green one I like that one

Only had the choice from Black, Orange, Silver and Gun metal.

Orange was ruled out because or Damons GU, (couldn't be done with people banging on that ive copied off damon)

I didn't want silver because it was too plain and boring

but i do wish id of gone gun metal

Dunno if this is worthy being here, but I'm pretty pleased with it.

20130614_143725_zps79976c22.jpg

By the way Dez, no offence but I've never really liked any of your bikes. Other than that rockman mod you had.

I also hate any bikes that have a tryall k2 stem with the white stripes on... Looks rubbish on anything, even with matching carbon forks with white inside bits and the carbon bars, it's never looked good.

By the way Dez, no offence but I've never really liked any of your bikes. Other than that rockman mod you had.

I also hate any bikes that have a tryall k2 stem with the white stripes on... Looks rubbish on anything, even with matching carbon forks with white inside bits and the carbon bars, it's never looked good.

Bit harsh.

• Like 1

How is it? Sorry I don't like any of your bikes but that rockman mod you had (Austin I think)...

I'm so picky when it comes to bikes haha, I don't like the look of a lot of trials bikes. I barely like mine :P

Here is my daughter's custom painted Ozonys Curve 24 V4. Before making comments about the pink paint, know it's a girls bike :)

She is part of the I Love Trial Bike For Girls team and will be riding the UCI World Cups with it.

post-23990-0-20598000-1371628784_thumb.jpost-23990-0-47321600-1371628805_thumb.j

post-23990-0-58064000-1371628804_thumb.jpost-23990-0-98193900-1371628803_thumb.j

• Like 2