• Red
    • Royal Blue
    • Navy Blue
    • Grey
  2. 2.

• £5.00-9.99
    • £10.00-14.99
    • £15.00-19.99

just wanted to help,if thats your opinion,well,i cant change it.

the graffiti style ones above were just 2 of about 10 ideas i had and for a tf shirt it wouldnt apply i reckon.

no reason to declare my work as "not good"or something,its your opinion.

typical tf thing

Do you ship to Scotland? I know what Matt is getting for Christmas... :wink:

Edited by AndrewEH1
  • Like 1

Not particularly. For some random examples, look at any music video on Youtube, the reaction to the London 2012 logo design, the release of any new MTB part, the release of any new video - people always have differing opinions on them, and usually assert that their opinion is 'right'.

• Like 1

Not particularly. For some random examples, look at any music video on Youtube, the reaction to the London 2012 logo design, the release of any new MTB part, the release of any new video - people always have differing opinions on them, and usually assert that their opinion is 'right'.

Bloodly Zionists...

just wanted to help,if thats your opinion,well,i cant change it.

the graffiti style ones above were just 2 of about 10 ideas i had and for a tf shirt it wouldnt apply i reckon.

no reason to declare my work as "not good"or something,its your opinion.

typical tf thing

Yeah it's my opinion but it's also a part of my job to critique creative work so in this instance I can have a professional opinion on it. My quick synopsis was that it's bad. I can of course go in to further detail as to why if you wish but I won't clog up the thread.

I honestly do not understand why people take offence to being told their work is bad? Do you only listen to something if it is positive? I get told my work is "bad" many times over in a week, as that is the opinion of those proofing or critiquing it. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong but either way you move on and develop. If you truly believe they're wrong then you argue your case as to why the work is valid. I notice you've not done this. Don't get upset, I'm not being vindictive, I just think the work is of a very low quality.

You won't have seen it 'yet' because of this:

Yeah it's my opinion but it's also a part of my job to critique creative work so in this instance I can have a professional opinion on it. My quick synopsis was that it's bad. I can of course go in to further detail as to why if you wish but I won't clog up the thread.

It is. I haven't seen a convincing arguement from you yet to even suggest you're right.

As the mods have spoken and I previously said I won't clog the thread, but if you are genuinely interested and want to know, (and don't just want an argument) I can PM you an actual critique of why the designs are far from fitting (therefore bad).

• Like 2

This isn't a democracy. The people involved in running the forum will make a decision on who's designing the shirt, and then people will decide to buy one or not. A competition will take forever, and just cause more bitchy arguments.

Personally, I'd buy the ones that FamilyBiker has put up, NOT because they are good (they are not, they suck, and I'd rather buy one I'd be happy to be seen outside with) but because it'd be to support the forum in some way. Then it'd live in a cupboard, sometimes brought out to laugh at.

Please someone design a good one!

Yes please, I would like to know. And Mark, why stick your nose in? The lad can speak for himself.

PM sent. Mark was offering an opinion, something you were an advocative of very recently.

All this 4 a t-shirt. At the end of the end of the day everyone will have differing OPINIONS on what they like and if they would wear them or not. Thats just my opinion though. Ha ha

What's the problem with discussing and critiquing something, or do you want to wear a piece of shit?

Can't inhibit what you never had :P

I'm surprised nobody said that before me :)

Yeah, I'm an adult in a relationship so that doesn't really work, but cheers.

Also it said "the ability to have sex". If you can get it up, you've got the ability.

Matthew 62 firstly i never said anything about people discussing the t-shirt and secondly i didnt offer my opinion on the design of the t-shirt but everyone will have their own opinion which is a good thing. At the end of the day whatever the shirt ends up looking like (if they do make them) each person will have two clear choices and they will be buy one or dont simple as really

Matthew 62 firstly i never said anything about people discussing the t-shirt and secondly i didnt offer my opinion on the design of the t-shirt but everyone will have their own opinion which is a good thing. At the end of the day whatever the shirt ends up looking like (if they do make them) each person will have two clear choices and they will be buy one or dont simple as really

I know, I was talking in reference to your: "All this 4 a t-shirt".

Fair play but to me at the end of it all it would be a t-shirt that i would wear to ride my bike and in reality i tend to wear shit t-shirts 4 that because i end up sweaty n mucky most of the time. And for me personally i prefer plain shirts but then there would be no point of it being a tf shirt

Matthew62 started talking to me after I expressed an opinion about FamilyBikers designs. You on the other hand jumped to the defense of your mate when there was no need.

I think this might speak more of your particular feelings towards people.... I'd said I'd explain, you missed it, Mark pointed it out. Some could see that as helpful, Mark was just pointing you in the right direction.

Edited by Matthew62