Imaginate Go-pro edit

Ross McArthur

Assuming its this one based off a quick Google search.

http://www.vimeo.com/78626652

I assumed it was these people based on the screengrab...but it turns out the guys who did the animation are the sister company to the illustration company that produced the Danny signature Red Bull can. They sure know what they're doing...

maybe because its clips reshot or reused from a fantastic video, that seem pretty poor quality, with animations plastered all over them for no real reason, for an advert ?

Yeah but that's entirely the point of it. It's not going up against the original video...

RedBull would have commissioned it in association with Danny's earlier GoPro edit (that didn't feature the animation). The original video was an advert, in essence, this is just a different take. Condensed with an added element, point of interest for a different viewer potentially.

I don't look at this edit in terms of riding content or even as a rider, it's a commercial piece of work (as is the original to a different extent). I can appreciate people disliking it stylistically but not purely just because it's an ad...doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Edited by Matthew62