Onza Limey 4 Mod

Derek Linden

He's asking when the 24 version will be out I'm guessing ;), I asked Joe poyzer and I'm sure he said next year or something and thtey have got a new material that no-one has used before

Which hopefully dosent mean lots of snapped frames :P

oh god it's gunna be some weird shit :P

interested to see when they come out, will be good to have something other than echo/rockman to choose from

Apart from brad Johnson's genesis mod(which was bodge repaired), and dan cox's ice which was proper shagged to start with, I've not heard of a cracked or snapped onza frame in a long time. That's how strong they are, so new material isn't needed in my opinion

Edited by bing

This is for the stock frame --"Should be here in 12 months, onza is being re launched by their new owners and all products will be changing. Ill still be running it but ill have more control."

"It will be an improved limey 4"

"Got a new secret material up our sleevs."

:)

Edited by trialsiain

Apart from brad Johnson's genesis mod(which was bodge repaired), and dan cox's ice which was proper shagged to start with, I've not heard of a cracked or snapped onza frame in a long time. That's how strong they are, so new material isn't needed in my opinion

Nice that they're trying something different, as opposed to getting the same taiwanese people gurning them out.

Also hope they keep they f**k off with the bashplate mount. step brothers ice snapped right in half because of it a few months ago. My mates ice's chainstay snapped as well, (it was euan's so it went through spinny shit) it got welded up and I rode it for a while before it cracked slightly on a reweld.

if that bashplate mount weren't there the ice 2's would be strong as f**k. Onza's ain't bad but they just need to review the little bits.

cracked two blade frames, one within two months.... :wink:

Liam norwood cracked his comp frame so many times, lost count!

cracked two blade frames, one within two months.... :wink:

Liam norwood cracked his comp frame so many times, lost count!

comp and blade are the cheap ones though, they don't have any strength increasing gussets which is reflected in the price

comp and blade are the cheap ones though, they don't have any strength increasing gussets which is reflected in the price

kinda half agree and not agree :P

i cracked my blade around the brake mount and the bash plate mount, which would obviously be cured by the brake booster and lack of bash plate mounts with the likes of the genesis, but liam cracked the comp at the headtube.... twice....

kinda half agree and not agree :P

i cracked my blade around the brake mount and the bash plate mount, which would obviously be cured by the brake booster and lack of bash plate mounts with the likes of the genesis, but liam cracked the comp at the headtube.... twice....

where abouts at the headtube?

are they not made out of weaker metal too?

My comp snapped / cracked?

Did it? Thought you sold it on. It was ok when I saw you riding it

No I was asking you if it cracked haha, was pretty solid when I had it.

I'm just reading your post wrong I think, the way you said it makes it sound like it snapped/cracked if you get me?

Edited by dann2707

Not your comp, that ice that cracked at radfest

I'm an idiot sorry mate i'm getting confused between the ice and comp.

Yeah haha the ice was destroyed to begin with, had 5 cracks when I bought it which were welded up by JAF and then it just snapped about a week later at Radfest. Such a shame as the Ice felt so so nice to ride.

The comp was great too, no snaps or cracks on my end. Just a bit flexy all over, no built in booster sucked too.

the limey 4's are really strong have had 2 the first one for over a year and half and still going strong now cant fault the.Seen a few ideas for the limey 4 mod and looks pretty much the same as the stock

with a few nice features but no idea on dates yet but will be amazing frame when available.