Yohan Triboulat little clip...

freestyl''air

Because everyone can wear whatever the f**k they want.

You mean you think he's kool because he doesn't. ? Let me guess you don't wear one either.

And if recent events on the news doesn't tempt you not to then that's your choice, but I'm not going to let you promote it to a load of young riders. WEAR YOUR HELMET.

You mean you think he's kool because he doesn't. ? Let me guess you don't wear one either.

And if recent events on the news doesn't tempt you not to then that's your choice, but I'm not going to let you promote it to a load of young riders. WEAR YOUR HELMET.

Not wearing a helmet is not cool but neither is trying to force others to do so. Helmets are a personal preference albeit it you're definitely better off wearing one.

About the video - I think my new year's resolution will be to learn those backwards nose wheelies!

On the contrary, I think he is incredibly uncool because I pretty much hate everything about the Triboulat brothers. That's besides the point though. I don't think your coolness is in anyway linked to your helmet wearing choices.

I sometimes wear a helmet, sometimes I don't.

I ride better without one though.

why does everyone dislike/hate them?

Maybe because they are French, or maybe because they have all the tricks dialed, but with no feeling at all.

This is the first edit of one of them that i actually enjoyed. The helmet thing stays with him, if he dies is his problem.