Printing Company.

Freewheel Display Team

Good evening,

I'm currently looking for a company to purchase a few things from. Firstly I need some T-shirts printing, I'm just wondering if anybody could help me out.
Previously we had 4 T-shirts printed which cost us £65! I'm pretty sure they where well over priced, but we needed the shirts to be done at short notice.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anybody knows of a trustworthy company, that is fairly priced and good quality, I'm wanting about 10-15 shirts printing, 8 of which will have names on.

Secondly I'm wanting vinyl transfer stickers printing, 50 in Black and 50 in white. We recently used a local company to print these stickers, but we had to wait a month for them, and when we got them they weren't how we asked them to be. Also how much can I be expecting to pay for 100 stickers.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John @ Freewheel Display Team.

Getting "brad's a scamming wanker" on them and handing them out to people of the North East?

Hi Dann. That comment wasn't really necessary, If you've got a problem with Brad can you please take that up with him, he has his own account for this forum as well as a facebook account.

I'd prefer not to have this negativity on any of my threads.

Thanks.

No problem. I'd just be weary of who you're associated with.

Supporting someone who shows the negligence that he did isn't great for the community, and your image.

p.s. I did try to contact him on Facebook but he deleted me after I questioned him about stealing someone's money :)

Cheers.

• Like 7

No problem. I'd just be weary of who you're associated with.

Supporting someone who shows the negligence that he did isn't great for the community, and your image.

p.s. I did try to contact him on Facebook but he deleted me after I questioned him about stealing someone's money :)

Cheers.

I read through the dispute that was put up on this site, I'm well aware of what's going on, I'll continue to keep an eye out, and next time myself and Brad will be having words.

Thank you for giving me the heads up anyway.

Cheers.