best trials chain?

goanywhere

I think I'll get the tank chain, looks the strongest so I'll never be breaking it or replacing it. Price ain't bad

and what is that nice looking chain called?

I wouldn't use that if you value your teeth, and general sex appeal

I was using a z610hx and it snapped twice in one week I bought a gusset one today so can't really comment on the gusset one

Maybe it's the way your joining it?

I can't even remember the last time I changed my z610x chain. It was before Tartydays because I've still got the free one they gave in the goodie bag.

I should probably put it on soon now I've jinxed it!

Maybe it's the way your joining it?

I can't even remember the last time I changed my z610x chain. It was before Tartydays because I've still got the free one they gave in the goodie bag.

I should probably put it on soon now I've jinxed it!

The link bent the first time and I tried fixing the link and it broke like 2miles of riding .... I will be honest they are good and I would use one again as I. Only got the half link one because it was the only one tredz had at the time and I was in a rush as I was on way to a group ride.... :P

I've been running a Kool for the best part of half a year and I don't right lightly.

Everyone recommends against them though.

A gusset tank or a wipperman for strength or z610 is the most common for weight to strength ratio and people tend to favor them.

Those tank chains and hx610 chains will fit the bill.

i use a kmc710 sl but i must say i visialy check each link before each ride and if there are any marks i replace the chain, sounds expencive but i still only replace it every 2-4 months

i use a kmc710 sl but i must say i visialy check each link before each ride and if there are any marks i replace the chain, sounds expencive but i still only replace it every 2-4 months

I hope you change the sprocket, freewheel/chainring and jockey wheels (where fitted) at the same time as per Cytech regulation 2.45.7b, paragraph 3.

• Like 2

YBN chain is the same as gusset tank but doesn't say gusset on it

Thanks you just reminded me about ybn, I think they do mini Moto bike chains just small enough for trials, I know someone who has ran the same chain for around 13 years and still going strong