Ian Johnstone : Bike Junkie

IanJohnstone

Hi all,

Here's my latest street edit, filmed in all the different places I've been riding in the last quarter of 2014. Not a masterpiece but hope you like it!

Pinkbike link added for anyone who can't watch on mobile:

www.pinkbike.com/video/392855/

Edited by IanJohnstone
  • Like 9

Vimeo have now got music copyright match stuff, after it uploaded & processed it sits pending, while you choose whether to appeal against it as fair use or not (which is only officially decided when you are taken to court for breach of copyright).. But the youtube version should be viewable, in HD on mobile as well as on PC etc, just not in Germany apparently

Nice work dude :)

Vimeo have now got music copyright match stuff, after it uploaded & processed it sits pending, while you choose whether to appeal against it as fair use or not (which is only officially decided when you are taken to court for breach of copyright).. But the youtube version should be viewable, in HD on mobile as well as on PC etc, just not in Germany apparently

It's no coincidence the last TartyBikes video came out on Youtube only. It's pretty weak that Vimeo are essentially doing it this way to railroad you into buying shit music from their Vimeo Music Store. Hey ho...

I looked into that before as it happens - seems like it should work pretty well as an alternative place for people who can't view things on Youtube, but it's not the nicest site to use...

I was also thinking PinkBike, works on mobile & no ads

That was good. How many different cities were featured in this video?

9 I think, if you count Burton Upon Trent, I get around a fair bit for work, at least 3 of the clips were filmed in lunch breaks

Really enjoyed one or two clips in there! Must have been the filming. :P

Yeah you didn't do a bad job ;) & you've got a mention in the YouTube description, you lucky boy haha Edited by IanJohnstone

PinkBike link added to original post for anyone who can't view on mobile

Anyone know how to use embed code on forum posts & can embed the pink link?

Link: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/392855/

Code: <iframe width='500' height='281' src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/embed/392855/?colors=c80000'allowfullscreen frameborder='0'></iframe>