Ross Clayton - Silence is the enemy TGS!

Rossy

Thing is if you felt a strong dislike due to a personal conflict and it even got as far as telling them they are a fanny you would down tools and sort it like real men and it would be sorted. That can't happen on the net so why is there a need for such animosity on here??

It's basically pointless being rude and called each other cuts on here, if you disagree no harm in stating your opinion and leaving at that.

I guess the point where Rossy gets so frustrated over is all the keyboard warrior talk and nothing in person.

as a rule we should just be less tolerant to forum users being rude and general c**ts. There is absolutely no point or need. Just take it up in person and fight to the death for all we care. Or just shut up and keep it'll to yourself

What if we put a ring in rad-fest and make them fight like in Celebrity Death Match. I'd pay extra to see that.

What if we put a ring in rad-fest and make them fight like in Celebrity Death Match. I'd pay extra to see that.

If they really wanted to fight over it then fair enough haha.. but that goes to show they get wound up more than me haha!

Getting back to the video for a minute -

There really is some incredibly sick riding in there mate.

2:15 is a stand out favourite for me. So controlled and smooth.

Top work man.

Cheers mate really appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

You've got some really deep set issues with me and anyone who rides with a seat don't you? You wouldn't make back handed comments on anything you post if you didn't.

Just say what's on your mind and get it done with.

It wouldnt make a shite of difference what bike you have.

The thing is, just because people do (roughly) the same sport doesn't mean that everyones automatically going to get on, there's still going to be clashes of personality.

I don't dislike TGS type riding, I think it can be pretty amazing. People like Matt Arkright are super good at TGS and I get on with him really well mainly because he's just a really nice guy. I've only briefly met Tunnicliffe but he seemed nice too.

The thing I don't like is when riders are inconsiderate to others (the public) which is something I've seen a few times.....mainly from northern riders. I was riding my home town once and one rider was attempting to sidehop a wall and kept on sliding to dropout, it was damaging the wall (not keen on that) and then an old man came over and politely asked him to stop as he was right next to the mans car. The rider told him to "f**k off" and then proceeded to stand over his bike, spin the wheel and honk his brake loudly for a while. I was embarrassed to be associated with that rider.

So yeah, don't think there's a hatred of types of riding from my behalf, I'm cool with watching any type of trials.

This also made me laugh, dunno who its about but it could well be about me or someone I ride with but Ive heard plenty of stories of you losing your temper when you was younger, threatening somebody with a brick when on a ride to be precise, fair enough people do stupid shit when they're 14, I look at some 14 year olds now and think wtf are they doing? thats all apart of growing up, just like you said before, you now wearing skinny jeans but bashing on people before is just apart of growing up/changing trends whatever, you might find yourself riding a bike without a seat again in the near future, it doesnt matter about the bike, its about the personality, I never used to have a problem with you to be honest, maybe me being a little shit when I was younger is why we dont get along but I'm over that, I come on the forum once every few months and still see the same shit going on.

• Like 1

Sometimes I quote things then I change my mind and just comment on the nice things.

I even started typing something up just now but it's just pathetic. Not all riders who rotate over 180 degrees are c**ts, not all riders who like to perfect their sidehops are c**ts. Nor do I care if you're from the north or the south.

• Like 5

This also made me laugh, dunno who its about but it could well be about me or someone I ride with but Ive heard plenty of stories of you losing your temper when you was younger, threatening somebody with a brick when on a ride to be precise, fair enough people do stupid shit when they're 14, I look at some 14 year olds now and think wtf are they doing? thats all apart of growing up, just like you said before, you now wearing skinny jeans but bashing on people before is just apart of growing up/changing trends whatever, you might find yourself riding a bike without a seat again in the near future, it doesnt matter about the bike, its about the personality, I never used to have a problem with you to be honest, maybe me being a little shit when I was younger is why we dont get along but I'm over that, I come on the forum once every few months and still see the same shit going on.

Ah Hi Matt, I remember that rumour of me and the brick....don't believe everything you hear.

Everything someone says about you is a "rumor" - finding it hard to believe your perfect.... Just cause you ride for inspired and roll deep with Danny Mac doesn't make you the perfect human

In fairness, you cant tell him not to bite and then throw another dig/insult in.

Arguments pathetic by all accounts, on both sides. No one had to say anything, or reply to those who did.

If it's pathetic why not comment on the video and not get involved in the argument?

I'm not getting involved. I've not favoured either side or shown any bias, won't stoop that low.

I liked the video, for what it's worth.

Trawling tf threads looking for opportunities to take some sort of moral high ground is stooping quite low imo.
  • Like 1

are you aware that you have 7 pages rewse? (A) you little pig! basicly Danny Mac territory now, be riding for POC in no time.

in other news, that vid is very deec! the arguments need to stop though, its getting boring all this animosity on the forum these days, we all hoist bikes in one way or another, there shoudnt be so many daft arguements over crap. :sleeping:

• Like 5

Trawling tf threads looking for opportunities to take some sort of moral high ground is stooping quite low imo.

I'm taking no high ground haha, I voiced my opinion as others have here. I've had my differences with others on here, I'm not innocent, but arguing over a sport to levels as immature as this that we should all share a mural respect to eachother for is ridiculous.

Anyway I'm out haha, everyone has a response for everything lol

• Like 1

I can't believe i've actually just read all of that... i feel like my brain has just melted.

Stop bickering like children or i'll lock/delete the thread. Video/riding comments only, any more personal remarks will be deleted and people removed from the forum for a while.