Ross Clayton - Silence is the enemy TGS!

Rossy

Did that actually make you angry? I put a smiley face to try and show it was just light hearted, I wear skinny jeans and I get plenty of comments about it (I even used to poke a little fun at people in the past for it) and it's no big deal. The shorts worn in that video just reminded me of that advert and I thought it was a little funny (you'll probably see me wearing them in the future haha).

I've not posted what I've wanted for aaaages now to keep the peace, lets both hold our opinions and let people get on with stuff.

Shame you don't smile in person! Instead of being an uptight and think your better than everyone else! We will probs see you wearing danny macs pants in the near future anyway lol

But yeah lets get on and leave it so I can finish this so called war with myself

Edited by Rossy

You've got some really deep set issues with me and anyone who rides with a seat don't you? You wouldn't make back handed comments on anything you post if you didn't.

Just say what's on your mind and get it done with.

Great riding but it'd be cooler if there'd been different spots rather than gaps featured in plenty of videos before

Yeah man I know what you meen.. For the next video I will take that into consideratio! Thanks :)

Haven't been on the forum much for over 3 years (I think). Still a bunch of wingers crying about how other people ride. Pull your pork sword out of your sphincters and grab a lamp and brighten the feck up! :) (smiley means I'm being nice?)

• Like 1

Kinda shot yourself in your own foot Ali. .. your slacking buddy get with it maynnnn!! I've nothing to say told you what I thought of you along time ago! Guess what!! STILL the same and I carnt see it changing smiley so all is good no harm done..

I didn't buy popcorn in the end, Doritos and the dips were £1 so I bought 2 bags and 2 pots.

Carry on gentleman.

What flavour? What dip?

I liked the vid, thought it was back to the good old TGS days in that you actually have control not just hoping for the best. I'm not a TGS rider by any stretch but yeah liked it.

• Like 1

1 salsa dip, 1 cool original bag, 1 hot salsa and 1 BBQ rib bag. No joke, Sainsburys is selling them at £1 each!

But seriously, TGS is the kind of riding that got me into trials years ago. This video actually made me want to ride. I don't care if it's sidehops after sidehops or gaps after gaps, I went out the other day and I must have attempted some sidehops 20 times in a row, and landed like 2 :(

Haven't been on the forum much for over 3 years (I think). Still a bunch of wingers crying about how other people ride. Pull your pork sword out of your sphincters and grab a lamp and brighten the feck up! :) (smiley means I'm being nice?)

Actually no, it has been (almost) smooth sailing for months and months until now for some reason.

I'll just say that if someone has something in their chest... just say it...

It's' like one of those movies where some incredible bullsh¡t happens because the characters don't speak their minds.