Racing like brakes

Greetings

As said before, it's a gamble. The leaver blade it self is epic and comfier then anything else I've tried but the price.. You could buy 2 HS11, with 4 finger leaver + spare parts. Or some places still have 2005 model in stock to, that's the best bet.

If money is not a problem, go for it.

I've heard that the levers are great and the slaves aren't. Many people I know run racing line levers(some with trialtech lever blades, which are awesome) with magura slaves, and they're all amazing brakes. Also, I've heard that the racing line hoses aren't so great(smaller inner diameter), so go for trialtech hoses if you can.

Personally think there great did have an issue with my very first one bit messaged racing line and they swooped it for a brand new one no questions asked and my 2 current ones have been pretty faultless always break great and feel nice and solid

I recommend the Tensile Toccos. Waaaay cheaper and works just as well.

Lol! I've had 3 and they were all faulty. Our German Trialshop took them all back and out of its program because I wasn't the only one with warranty claims.

p.s.: I'm talking about the newer version.

Lol! I've had 3 and they were all faulty. Our German Trialshop took them all back and out of its program because I wasn't the only one with warranty claims.

p.s.: I'm talking about the newer version.

LOL! I've got two right here and nothing is wrong with them, maybe cos tarty worked their magic on them.

LOL! I've got two right here and nothing is wrong with them, maybe cos tarty worked their magic on them.

Dunno. Two of mine leaked at the bleed screw that much that even ptf tape would work. The third would've worked with the modification tarty to. Dunno...

p.s.: Have you noticed that LOL in Trials Forum means "little old lady" :D

Edited by niconj

They don't 'need' any modification, we just choose to do it to make them better.

We machine the groove in the piston so the wiper isn't as tight / sticky, remove threadlock from pivot pin, grease everything, lube piston.

Sounds convenient.