• 2 months later...

For those interested, some detail shots of the Jealousy:

Crewkerz Jealousy - Observed Trials Discussion

Pretty, pretty, pretty stiff. Complete weight is 9kg flat. We got Larges in stock and the wheelbase is 10mm shorter than claimed (1075mm), although the reach is 5mm longer (the forks are now reduced offset) than the Cleep 2 Long frames.

That seatstay to bb bridge (that's what I'm calling it anyway cos it can hardly be called a seattube anymore can it ? - there's certainly no seat and there isn't a tube!) is a brilliant idea, It's like a zoo! wings or an onza t-rex but shaved down to a minimum - proper smart that. So are the little crossover clips, I like that.

The clearances are tight though? Unless that tire is massive, thus tall, doesn't look like more than 2 mabye 3mm of space ??

This a simple 'just curious' but; How's the ability to run a wider chain if you chose? I've had a frame with tight chain/seatstay rubbage before and it suuucks, especially if the hub on there is already pretty narrow, so it my case I was a bit stuffed at the time. Crank arm to slave clearance looks small/tight as well?

That tyre is one of the biggest we sell, it's only a couple of mm off a Der Kaiser which are pretty gigantic.  Still got good clearance too.

From memory the chain clearance is fine too, although you'd probably need to space the tensioner out a little.

• 2 weeks later...