Crewkerz Jealousy 26''

Crewkerz

Looks epic, and as i have heard all the previous crewkers ride epic as well. Oh i can not wait untill one day, when i actually buy it :D

Also, as mentioned before, can we get the Geo pealse, thanks!

Stolen from otn:

"For the geo, should be close to last generation.

Which was:

Wb: 1090mm

Cs: 380mm

BB: +65mm

Head Angle: 72°

Reach : 670mm"

With a fork in 405 mm * 35 mm, Geometries will be :

S : 1065 mm // 380 mm // +65mm // 72°

M : 1075 mm // 380 mm // +65mm // 72°

L : 1085 mm // 380 mm // +65mm // 72°

We use through axle, the geometries cannot change like on frame with horizontal dropout.

Edited by Crewkerz
  • Like 1

Frame looks very nice! Graphics are cool! Colour looks great, the choice of geometry is really good and the attention to detail is second to none!

Any plans for a 24" frame yet?

Exactly my tought!

A 24'' would be good.

Altough Echo released the GU 24''. I don't know, but here the success was not what we tought it would be.

24'' is a lot of fun, but for anyone really into comps it's not an advantage :S

Exactly my tought!

A 24'' would be good.

Altough Echo released the GU 24''. I don't know, but here the success was not what we tought it would be.

24'' is a lot of fun, but for anyone really into comps it's not an advantage :S

I'm one of the biggest supporters of 24" trials bikes, but until the availability of 24" tires improves, no company in their right mind would bring out another 24" trials bike. If I was running Echo/GU, I wouldn't have put out the GU 24. It's awesome to see another frame option, but the market for 24" is small and the market for high end 24" is even smaller.

• Like 1

What is it people want in a 24" trials tyre?

For me its easy. If you want a street tyre, theres the Conti, Maxxis holy roller, DMR moto, Tioga, and many more. If you want a solid grippy natty tyre, theres the Maxxis High roller, Maxxis swamp thing. If you want a light comp tyre theres a couple of Schwable tyres to choose from. Problem?

I guess people wont be happy until the #tagg comes out. Which will be NEVER.

Jesus, get over it.

A lot of bikes Ive seen Uk riders using are a good 2-4 years old anyway, battered to F**k in a number of cases and made up of numerous 2nd hand parts.

This Guy is pushing innovation in a sport with a limited customer base, not only because of the size of the sport but customers not having money. His ideas are proving to really work and is making very strong product in an a market where (often on this forum) people are bitching about products being not strong enough for 2-3 yrs of battering but want them super light too.

Trials parts are not that expensive compaired with other forms of bicycle parts and look at some of the names on Dwonhill/XC bikes and their manufacturers name.

Theres been quite a few weird names in the sport throughout history. I think a number of Deng and Echo frames haven't had great names too.

Its a great product which will get scratched up too so who cares about a few inch's of lettering on it. Strip it raw if as is popular in UK ifi t bothers you that much.

Or give it a French name like Le Croisant or Joe Le Taxi and see how that goes down.

Edited by jigga
  • Like 1

What is it people want in a 24" trials tyre?

For me its easy. If you want a street tyre, theres the Conti, Maxxis holy roller, DMR moto, Tioga, and many more. If you want a solid grippy natty tyre, theres the Maxxis High roller, Maxxis swamp thing. If you want a light comp tyre theres a couple of Schwable tyres to choose from. Problem?

I guess people wont be happy until the #tagg comes out. Which will be NEVER.

The issue is Maxxis seem to have discontinued the Swampthings and the High Rollers seem to only come 60a instead of the prefered softer 42a that everyone loved.

I think the Schwalbes are pants, okay in the dry but useless otherwise in my opinion.

Is there seriously a market for the three different sizes?

Sure there are a market for these 3 geo.

Atomz & Crewkerz always used 3 geo and we sold frames everytime.

Frame looks very nice! Graphics are cool! Colour looks great, the choice of geometry is really good and the attention to detail is second to none!

Any plans for a 24" frame yet?

Thanks and no plan for 24''.

• Like 1

Looks awesome and if it's rides anything like the last couple bikes then it gets a big thumbs up from me.

Personally don't mind the name and can't see why that's such a problem?

I can honestly say the name of my frame has never made my riding any better or worse.

There's no way i'm riding around on something that has "PIMP" in huge letters printed on it.

So you wouldn't consider Spank rims either?

I like the look of the Jealousy. I couldn't care less about the name when compared to how well something functions :)

I don't think anyone actually complained about the name did they? People questioned it but what's wrong with asking about the reason behind a name.

I don't think anyone actually complained about the name did they? People questioned it but what's wrong with asking about the reason behind a name.

Possibly - I rode around Blackpool on a Koxx Purple Sky for a while without being forcibly bummed. That said, I did have some guy indirectly ask if I'd piss on him when I was out riding my Arcade one night. True story.

• Like 1

"Pimp" isn't considered bad for most people though, a lot of people would say something like "That's proper pimp man", meaning good. So calling some rims Pimp, Dope, Sick, etc... isn't necessarily a bad thing. Jealousy however, normally sums up your ex-wife, something you presumably wouldn't want to ride any more.

• Like 2