Radfest 2016

old boy chez

It's coming around fast players . So which of the cool kids are coming out to do killer tricks . Loads been done since last year ,new lay out for every one . More comps going on and prizes to be given out .  Shops . New dirt jumps and resi ramp if that is your thing as well as trials. Camping, good people , fun times , some prat on a mic telling bad jokes and making a fool of him self telling story's of his wife . With the added bonus of watching me get the crap beat out of me as she is coming with me this year.

all jokes aside its going to be a giggle lady's and good sirs , hope all can make it be good to see any body that can make it .

15th,16th,17th of July @ radical bikes 

Barrow Farm Blackmore Road Highwood Chelmsford Essex

CM1 3QR

http://radicalbikes.co.uk

• Like 3

On 4.7.2016 at 0:16 PM, insomnia said:

German beerz 

...straight outta the BMW. We now only need some shorts, white socks and sandals to fully keep the shit real :lol:

BTW:

Is there anybody out there with an active Dartford Crossing Account? If so, I would really appreciate someone covering my car for 1x Crossing next week (arrival will be after 10pm, therefore I only need it one way). Due to me not having a creditcard and those retards not accepting PayPal it's kinda tricky.. Will, of course, cover any fees plus bring a few german beers for that particular nice guy on radfest ^_^

Edited by Martin Direske
  • Like 1

On 1 July 2016 at 8:43 PM, insomnia said:

Ze germanZ.

same Procedure as every year.

pound Price is Low... Parts Will Be bought

On 27 June 2016 at 8:49 PM, Martin Direske said:

EU-members incoming!

keeping the bond strong with my German brothers 

#fuc+thedartcharge 

image.jpg

• Like 1