DJ Guestbook

Danny

• 1 month later...

Hey Deej, still missing you loads, cant believe its your birthday tomorrow, i will come down and see you. hope your having fun. loads of things have gone on in my life, feel quite low, need lots of tlc. thinking of you always, love and miss you loads xx

I am leaving this message for you on this your special day. You should be celebrating your 20th birthday today but instead you are somewhere out there on your own. I need you to know that every minute of everyday you are not far from my mind, in fact i can't get you out of my head at all (not that i want to)We are all struggling with what happened to you those 30 months ago and that this is your 3rd birthday away from us. Please whatever/wherever you are take care and try to be happy. We miss you soooo much it makes my heartache. All our love always Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried a couple of times to post now, maybe i'm just being a retard. What I wanted to say was that I still have massive respect for the way your faimly and Em have dealt with all this mate, I couldn't. And that the whole thing has changed the way I live my life now, I won't leave my g/f without telling her I love her, the same with the rest of my faimly, i make sure they all know how I feel.

My love and massive respect to your family, we all still miss you mate.

Guest Just me

no matter how much time goes on, no matter how much I've moved on, you will always be with me, keeping me strong. I know you'll protect me wherever I may be, I know you'll look down and be happy with what you see. When I�m sad I look back in time, happy thoughts of when you were mine. I always wish that you were still here, I know if you were I�d keep you safe and near.

hey DJ i never got the chance to meet u but u were one of the first people i saw on a trials vid and i thought u were brill u made me wanna start trials ur a legend to all people keep the trials scene going on the otherside

Guest Davetrials

heyyyyyyyyyy buddy, no spoke on here for ages, just thort id let you kno that everybody is still thinking of you, no doubt your showing all the outher angels how its done up there, lol, ill speek again soon
miss you loads dood
x

• 4 weeks later...

Ello mate.long time no speak.hope lifes trating you well up there. Its good. Its xmas soon. yippppeee the joy. Anyway have a good one take care and all my love miss you xxxxxxx

Guest Your family

No words.......just love always and forever! Can't believe this is our 3rd christmas apart...i don't know how many more i can cope with.
Love Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Ben Cox

Heya deej mate, i finally got round to posting up a bunny, its been a long time since you left us, but i still wear my bunny shirt with pride :).
a few days ago we were doing making bunnys and hearts out of fridge magnets (random thing on internet) keeping your memory alive in all of us.
see ya laters dude.
Ben

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate hope your all good up there, still thinking of ya as always.give yourself a pat on the back aswell, riding the other day and came to a gap that i hadnt cleared or attemtped before, sat there for a while looking at it over and over and eventually looked at my wristband with you on it, kinda gave me that little bit more and it helped.look after yourself up there.

catch ya later dude
xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Andy Phelan - Your neighbour

Hi David. I dunno what's going on, dude. I just searched you up tonight, and it's been a real reminder of how sad and shocking losing you was in the lives of so many people. I remember being in your house... It could have been the year that, you know, you left, but you came in the room, eat cereal, and I didn't even speak to you. Maybe if I had something to speak about I would, but I'll never forget losing that chance. I still think about your family, even though they're just around the corner from us. For me it still seems like a bit of a challenge going there, because, well, all of us just still don't know what to say. You're brother's are just awesome though, both of them, you can see they've made the very best they can of a sad situation. Your folks, I can only assume still struggle, but we all think of them, and hope that they're are o.k, and our door is still open to them.

End of Part 1

Guest Andy Phelan

Part 2:

Tonight, mate, I read some messages from Em, and they break me. Just break me. I cried, because her messages are just so brave and beautiful. I honestly don't know how she does it. Me and my girlfriend have been together for over 2 years now, and even the thought of anything as tragic as what happened to you happening to her makes me shiver. As well as her maybe living Em's reality, losing me and having to carry on. I don't know, man, you should know, they're all just incredible.

So, I'm apologizing in a way. I'm sorry for not making the most of the time with you I had, I'm sorry for maybe not as being as helpful to your family when I could have been, and I�m sorry to your girlfriend for losing somebody so special.

So Deej, just had to say, I hope you're alright, mate. Please keep looking out for both your family and Em. Love to all xx

p.s: I'm also sorry for getting so soppy :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davenorfolk

hey there DJ still keep on wachtin you vids and still get insperation from them dude im comin on the 13th of march to pay me respects mate i really wish i had the chance to meet you in person dude but i will see you in the skys mate

dave xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Danny Kearns

Hey DJ. It's tooken me a while to get round to leaving one of these. I never got the chance to meet you which was a real shame. I have heard nothing but good things about you so thats good. I should be attending your memorial ride this year to pay my respects. Hope your ok up there. One day i may see you up there and we can talk trials ;-) . All the best buddy, Hope you have gne to a better place.

Danny...

P.s - Damon Watson And Neil Tunnicliffe are the two top street riders in the UK at the moment. Just thought i would let you know.

R.I.P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Nick Manning

Hey mate, i haven't been on here for quite sometime now, but i'm always thinking bout you. I feel so honoured to have met you, i remember the day well. It was at a ride in oxford, at the end of the ride we all got the train to radley and rode abingdon. Was an amazing day. Unfortuantely i only got the chance meet you that once, but i'm glad i got the chance to meet you. You came across as a real sound guy, everyone got on with you and just had a real laugh. There's so many people that knew you so well and so many more that wish they had the chance to get to know you, either way we all love you and hope that your doing ok. Though your still not riding you'r still well known by riders across the world, though it is due to unfortunate circumstances. You will never be forgotten, you still live on inside every person that ever knew you. Take it easy bud, il speak to you again real soon R.I.P my friend xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest MadManMike

Hey DJ - seems like yesterday you were posting videos and what not. Even though I never met you, I get really upset reading the bunnies about your birthday and stuff. I really feel bad for your family & friends & Em and that, I've never had this happen to me and can't imagine how I'd feel, to be honest I'm an emotional bastard and I'd fall to bits so they must be so strong! Anyway, I'll probably never meet you 'cos I'll be downstairs when I depart buddy - take care and happy belated Birthday! Mike