Edinburgh

Ali C

Hey everyone...I recently vlogged in Edinburgh with Adam McGuire and I managed to get enough good looking clips to want to add music and make a little edit. 

This was filmed in an afternoon and some of the riding is rough around the edges but the response I've  had has been good so I plan on using Adam again to film something a bit more polished.

• Like 14

Sweet riding, as usual.

Can someone explain the filming trend of panning away, or into something once the move has been done? I don't get it. Are we supposed to be interested in the floor, wall, bench etc? For me personally, it adds nothing and makes it seem like the cameraman is trying too hard. 1:55 and 2:25 being some of the most obvious. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 5:55 AM, Mikee said:

Sweet riding, as usual.

Can someone explain the filming trend of panning away, or into something once the move has been done? I don't get it. Are we supposed to be interested in the floor, wall, bench etc? For me personally, it adds nothing and makes it seem like the cameraman is trying too hard. 1:55 and 2:25 being some of the most obvious. 

Pretty sure it's part of the camera guys personal tastes. This video was kick ass for one day filming in an unfamiliar place. Worthy of many watches. Glad someone taking up where Mark W left off. Wish he was still around