Aliens, Pyramids, Carving and Ancient Technology

Tom Booth

If that's the case then a copper tube drill would still achieve the cut, copper work hardens and such a tube drill would certainly be hand worked to make it.  Introduce a cutting medium and you would do what you're saying has happened through abrasion rather then cutting.  Yes the cutters will wear down but it's a consumable and a new one would be made to suit, any remaining copper from worn cutters would be resmelted.

Work ethic doesn't apply when you're working under the whip for the person/god figure that you worship :)

1 minute ago, forteh said:

If that's the case then a copper tube drill would still achieve the cut, copper work hardens and such a tube drill would certainly be hand worked to make it.  Introduce a cutting medium and you would do what you're saying has happened through abrasion rather then cutting.  Yes the cutters will wear down but it's a consumable and a new one would be made to suit, any remaining copper from worn cutters would be resmelted.

Work ethic doesn't apply when you're working under the whip for the person/god figure that you worship :)

These people weren't slaves they were skilled workers. A 2mm thick copper tube that was at least 150mm long turned in a single direction? Interesting that nothing like that has ever been found. They must have had some impressive equipment around to find all these tiny copper particles to re-smelt them.

20 minutes ago, Al_Fel said:

These people weren't slaves they were skilled workers.

An interesting distinction I've heard made a lot of times.

Who says you couldn't get skilled slaves? That's what we all are even today, after all. We just have the luxury of choosing our whipmaster.
(Edit: Ok - most of us. There's a handful of crazies out there who enjoy going to work and would do it by choice.)

Edited by aener

2 minutes ago, JD™ said:

For shit, of all things!

No wonder you’re at home in this thread...

Here we go again. Another dig at me and a change of subject.

I really am alone here but I don't care any more. I can see what's in front of me. You lot are happy to believe what you're told. No one else has questioned anything that relates to the current theories. You're all just happy to believe what you are told with no evidence.

I wouldn't know about most of these structures if it wasn't for the "Crazy" people showing videos on YouTube. All these structures exist but no one seems to know about them or are even that bothered about them. All I'm trying to do is raise awareness but it looks like I'm the only one that can see something isn't right.

No one has told me how they were made, that's just how it could be done.

You asked how it could be done, I told you a method based on my own experience, knowledge and understanding of the problem. Perhaps still it was those ancient lost technology lasers! :blink:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Al_Fel said:

Here we go again. Another dig at me and a change of subject.

Here we go again, another deleted topic. 

You are repeatedly asking questions, being given potential answers, and then just palming them off as if they’re as ridiculous as believing that a higher civilisation existed and then completely erased all evidence of themselves. 

Here’s the dig: I think you’re f**king nuts. 

4 hours ago, forteh said:

That's probably because the hemp ropes and wooden frames used to cut the stones would have rotted away; stop thinking everything was cut using copper chisels, that's a closed minded view on it in my opinion :)

You said that as if you knew that was how it was done?

31 minutes ago, forteh said:

No one has told me how they were made, that's just how it could be done.

You asked how it could be done, I told you a method based on my own experience, knowledge and understanding of the problem. Perhaps still it was those ancient lost technology lasers! :blink:

Fair enough you have your own idea's on how it was done. But as I keep getting told there's no evidence of any of these methods other than the fact they had rope. Is it possible? Yes. Is it Plausible? In my opinion No.

12 minutes ago, JD™ said:

Here we go again, another deleted topic. 

You are repeatedly asking questions, being given potential answers, and then just palming them off as if they’re as ridiculous as believing that a higher civilisation existed and then completely erased all evidence of themselves. 

Here’s the dig: I think you’re f**king nuts. 

I didn't start this topic so I can't delete it. Is it wrong to ask Questions? Science is all about asking questions and testing methods to better our knowledge of everything. I'm trying to create a discussion about possibilities of things not being as they seem. I bring something up and I need examples and evidence. Someone else comes up with something and "oh right it must be that then". I doubt something and I'm the crazy one who believes in conspiracy theories. No one is giving me an inch here. Not a single person has chimed in and said hmmm that's interesting maybe there is something to this. I'm not just going to sit here and ignore what I can see with my own eyes because it doesn't fit the current explanation. I'm looking into it more and more and the deeper I go the more things I see that don't fit with current explanations.

The other week they found a star that was older than the universe. You can't just sit on one idea and try and make everything fit that narrative.

2 hours ago, forteh said:

That's more like it :)

In the current era (discounting multiple axis cnc machinery): -
You want a circular hole to be square bottomed (to properly support an inserted dowel), this isn't possible with a conventional fluted drill, the only way to achieve this is with a flat bottomed cutter such as a slot drill.
The circular rebate would be milled using a dividing head and a T slot cutter. The axial grooves could be cut with a little ingenious use of a shaper or a broach.

In a previous era: -
Rough the hole out using a rotating rope arbour (as I mentioned above) to the nominal dimensions then use a copper tube saw to cut the last few mm (or slightly undercut in this example) to achieve your square internal corner.  The rebate would be made in much the same way as with current machine tools, except instead of rotating the workpiece on a dividing head have the vertical arbor on an adjustable eccentric - cut out to the right diameter and then rotate the eccentric.  Obviously the depths of the cuts would have to suit the cutting tools available but that's only a case of time and repeating the same operation.  Rough out with rope and slurry then take a finishing cut with copper edged tooling.  Either way it's just basic principles of pocket machining.  The axial grooves are easily put in with either a reciprocating wood/slurry tool or chiselled out (which I suspect is far more likely).

Going back to this. You're giving example of modern practices used in ancient times? The tools found in Egypt are all pretty basic. Nothing like what you are suggesting has been found.

Would it be fair to say that if they did use these methods to cut granite then you'd expect to see similar practices used in other materials such as wood?

I would have said no, wood is a relatively soft material and easily fashioned by simple hand tools, a hardened steel chisel is obviously going to last longer than a hardened copper one before it needs resharpening but it will still do the job.

I gave a modern method of achieving the desired shape with simple machining techniques as a comparison to how it could be recreated now.  If you consider a milling machine is only a rotating vertical spindle cutter (for the large part, simplified obviously) to construct a vertical rotating spindle isn't too difficult to achieve.  Bearings constructed from oak with copper shells and lubricated with oil/grease are perfectly acceptable (indeed wooden/iron journal bearings were used quite extensively in the past) for the load and speeds involved.

The Egyptians had the technology to shape and joint wood so constructing a wooden chassis to hold the spindle isn't too far fetched.  Drive the spindle from a crank/belt/lever arrangement and a few men could keep that cutter spinning for hours at a time.  Think of it as a giant temporary rotabroach but without the electromagnet bit of course.

As to there not being and evidence of them?  I guess that once used and fulfilled it's purpose the frame would be stripped for firewood.  Think of how many wood block sledges would have been made (hundreds of thousands) yet there aren't that many around now; either rotted away or broken up and burnt.

Are there existing records of such a device being used?  I don't know.  I know that there is examples of documented use of water/sand slurry being used as a sledge lubricant for shifting the blocks, however I would hazard a guess that the number of such circular bored holes was insignificant compared to the huge undertaking of shifting the blocks into place and as such probably not that high on the list of stuff to paint on temple walls.  Perhaps it was recorded on papyrus and has since been lost to tomb raiders or simply not survived the last couple of thousand years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Al_Fel said:

Is it possible? Yes. Is it Plausible? In my opinion No.

No one is giving me an inch here. Not a single person has chimed in and said hmmm that's interesting maybe there is something to this. I'm not just going to sit here and ignore what I can see with my own eyes because it doesn't fit the current explanation. I'm looking into it more and more and the deeper I go the more things I see that don't fit with current explanations.

Crux...

Im sorry but your opinion isn’t worth much in this case - you are trying to convince people that they are wrong and are being lied to, pretty much purely on your opinion that you don’t think that people did something even though you admit it’s possible. 

No one is giving you an inch because you and your YouTube videos are in no position to make the judgements you are making which is basically dismissing all research from over 100 years of study. 

21 minutes ago, forteh said:

I would have said no, wood is a relatively soft material and easily fashioned by simple hand tools, a hardened steel chisel is obviously going to last longer than a hardened copper one before it needs resharpening but it will still do the job.

I gave a modern method of achieving the desired shape with simple machining techniques as a comparison to how it could be recreated now.  If you consider a milling machine is only a rotating vertical spindle cutter (for the large part, simplified obviously) to construct a vertical rotating spindle isn't too difficult to achieve.  Bearings constructed from oak with copper shells and lubricated with oil/grease are perfectly acceptable (indeed wooden/iron journal bearings were used quite extensively in the past) for the load and speeds involved.

The Egyptians had the technology to shape and joint wood so constructing a wooden chassis to hold the spindle isn't too far fetched.  Drive the spindle from a crank/belt/lever arrangement and a few men could keep that cutter spinning for hours at a time.  Think of it as a giant temporary rotabroach but without the electromagnet bit of course.

As to there not being and evidence of them?  I guess that once used and fulfilled it's purpose the frame would be stripped for firewood.  Think of how many wood block sledges would have been made (hundreds of thousands) yet there aren't that many around now; either rotted away or broken up and burnt.

Are there existing records of such a device being used?  I don't know.  I know that there is examples of documented use of water/sand slurry being used as a sledge lubricant for shifting the blocks, however I would hazard a guess that the number of such circular bored holes was insignificant compared to the huge undertaking of shifting the blocks into place and as such probably not that high on the list of stuff to paint on temple walls.  Perhaps it was recorded on papyrus and has since been lost to tomb raiders or simply not survived the last couple of thousand years.

Right so its ok for you to come up with theories on how things were done without any evidence. No one is going to call you out on any of this. But me suggesting that we just don't know how it was done and the end results of what we see compared to the tools that have been found don't match up is me being "f**king Nuts"? Forgetting the fact that the earlier work was more advanced than the later work. The methods used on the megalithic structures didn't survive the test of time but the most basic tools and methods did.

If they did it the way you are suggesting that technology has been lost.

8 minutes ago, manuel said:

Crux...

Im sorry but your opinion isn’t worth much in this case - you are trying to convince people that they are wrong and are being lied to, pretty much purely on your opinion that you don’t think that people did something even though you admit it’s possible. 

No one is giving you an inch because you and your YouTube videos are in no position to make the judgements you are making which is basically dismissing all research from over 100 years of study. 

Sound so there's no mystery around the pyramids because I'm just some clown who watches youtube videos? Everything done in the past can be accounted for because if you rub a piece of rope on granite it will eventually wear though it. I'm not the one being unreasonable here.

I'm not dismissing the research at all. I'm saying it would make sense that the Egyptians found the pyramids and developed their skills to try and achieve something that was already built with the basic tools they had. 

All of this talk of copper tools is arse, I've just spent two minutes reading and the Egyptians had bronze tooling when the great pyramid was built and had done so for hundreds of years, they were also possibly smelting iron at the time. Bronze is far harder than copper and in some cases iron; changing the alloying elements can also dramatically alter the characteristics.  Within that two minutes of reading I also gleaned that they were somewhat good at the whole metallurgy thing so them having decent tooling is perfectly reasonable.

Considering the arguement that work in later centuries wasn't so good? Perhaps the focus was elsewhere, like developing cities and infrastructure rather than enormous dick waving mausoleums (even if they're massively impressive!).  Maybe mr dick waving mausoleum builder from the later centuries was a bean counter and decided that he could get it built for less money, paid less money and then realised that the product was inferior.  Funnily enough that still happens now :)

In my opinion there are plenty of logical explanations of how things were/could be built and I don't believe that the pyramids were built by anyone/thing other than a lot of ingenuity and a silly amount of labour force.

From the creators of the videos I've seen (admittedly a fairly small sample), there seems to be a fairly uniform theme running through them "give us lots of money and we'll take you on a missguided tour of an old construction that might have been built by forces unknown but in reality people", coincidentally they all appear to be Americans:rolleyes: *

* No offence intended to any Americans reading this, I know you're not all nutters :D

Edited by forteh

9 hours ago, forteh said:

All of this talk of copper tools is arse, I've just spent two minutes reading and the Egyptians had bronze tooling when the great pyramid was built and had done so for hundreds of years, they were also possibly smelting iron at the time. Bronze is far harder than copper and in some cases iron; changing the alloying elements can also dramatically alter the characteristics.  Within that two minutes of reading I also gleaned that they were somewhat good at the whole metallurgy thing so them having decent tooling is perfectly reasonable.

Considering the arguement that work in later centuries wasn't so good? Perhaps the focus was elsewhere, like developing cities and infrastructure rather than enormous dick waving mausoleums (even if they're massively impressive!).  Maybe mr dick waving mausoleum builder from the later centuries was a bean counter and decided that he could get it built for less money, paid less money and then realised that the product was inferior.  Funnily enough that still happens now :)

In my opinion there are plenty of logical explanations of how things were/could be built and I don't believe that the pyramids were built by anyone/thing other than a lot of ingenuity and a silly amount of labour force.

From the creators of the videos I've seen (admittedly a fairly small sample), there seems to be a fairly uniform theme running through them "give us lots of money and we'll take you on a missguided tour of an old construction that might have been built by forces unknown but in reality people", coincidentally they all appear to be Americans:rolleyes: *

* No offence intended to any Americans reading this, I know you're not all nutters :D

I was saying copper/bronze but it was just easier to say Copper. As you say they had bronze and maybe it can he harder than iron in some cases but its still no match for steel really is it?

I totally agree with you on later work getting crap. I'd never have a new build house unless I built it myself. I look at older work on older houses and the quality is much better. More detailed features with lesser tools. Modern houses are all about speed and efficiency. That could be a possibility of why things got worse.

The issue I have is that some of megalithic sites have been destroyed and rocks scattered about all over the place and even melted in some cases.

Related image

Image result for sacsayhuaman megalithic corners

What could have happened to turn that stair case upside down?

Image result for egypt colossi of memnon

Image result for egypt melted statues

What melted these guys?

Image result for egypt granite box

How did this fella fall over and get melted on one side?

How did they drill the holes in the corners with a rope round a stick?

Why didn't someone notice this cut going wonky? and why would they chisel out a raised groove to follow?

Image result for egypt megalithic corners

Image result for peru megalithic corners

Why are these corner's in Egypt so similar to,,,

Image result for sacsayhuaman megalithic corners

These in peru?

Image result for menkaure pyramid

Knobs in Egypt

Related image

Knobs in Peru

The more I look into it the more I wonder. Maybe if you take each and every thing individually it can be explained with hard work and what was available at the time. But there's still the question of how they moved a lot of these rocks. Some of them are up mountains and hundreds of miles from the quarries. Why did they do all this? There's so many more questions than answers. If people didn't come up with wild theories there wouldn't be people trying and prove them right or wrong. When you step back and look at our history as a whole there's so little we actually know.

Most people are happy with the current theories. I'm personally not. I want to know more. If that's from crazy You tube videos telling me half the truth and half a story or from people on a bike forum from all different walks of life. I'm always ready to learn something new.

• Like 1

I think a lot can be attributed to the phenomenal ingenuity and intelligence of the human mind and the will to achieve something.

Just because the people were alive a couple of thousand years ago doesn't mean that they were certain individuals that were any less intelligent than modern day genius's; certainly the general populace would be less well educated than modern times but that's a very recent development.  Think back to the greeks, they mapped the stars using relatively simple tools and observation, we have now surpassed their level of astronomy massively but they were the bleeding edge of wisdom in their age.  Likewise the capacity for someone to develop a rope/winch system for dragging rocks up hills/ramps isn't difficult to imagine, it only really needs to be designed once and then repeated.

The Peruvian bobbly walls (can't recall their true names) are really nicely made and yes would require a good skilled team over a few years, but skills are easily taught and replicated.  It's also not like there are entire cities constructed using these very labour intensive methods, they're more of a statement of capability.  There are distinct similarities between some of the Egyptian and Peruvian stonework, what's saying that the Egyptians didn't travel the oceans, landing in Peru; they had ships so what's stopping them exploring.  If there are engineers onboard then they can start construction and training local workforce.  All theory with no substantiation of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al_Fel said:

Most people are happy with the current theories. I'm personally not. I want to know more.

A friend of mine was of the same attitude regards new builds being made of paper mache and sticks, so he bought something made in the 40s. I've lived in my (relatively) new build for 7 years now an other then a boiler issue it's been a faultless first house, energy bills are low, maintenance is simple and it does everything I want.

His has been a constant snowball of issues, whilst trying to pay for the thing in the first place. I understand older houses are better built, but it doesn't mean todays properties aren't up to the task.

I love the quest for knowledge, learning is enjoyable I find when it's such a diverse field of opinions and possibilities, hence re-opening this shitstorm.

• Like 1

I think with modern houses, it's a question as to in what state they'll be in 40-50 years time.  Our sister company manufactures architectural fibreglass  (dummy chimney stacks, dormer windows, door canopies etc.) and I've been on many modern house building sites and the amound of chipboard used is astonishing.  Not to mention the amount of bodges and general lack of following drawings.

They'll probably be fine, but they're all made to a price point and for speed of construction.

The topic is waaaay over there =============>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, forteh said:

I think a lot can be attributed to the phenomenal ingenuity and intelligence of the human mind and the will to achieve something.

Just because the people were alive a couple of thousand years ago doesn't mean that they were certain individuals that were any less intelligent than modern day genius's; certainly the general populace would be less well educated than modern times but that's a very recent development.  Think back to the greeks, they mapped the stars using relatively simple tools and observation, we have now surpassed their level of astronomy massively but they were the bleeding edge of wisdom in their age.  Likewise the capacity for someone to develop a rope/winch system for dragging rocks up hills/ramps isn't difficult to imagine, it only really needs to be designed once and then repeated.

The Peruvian bobbly walls (can't recall their true names) are really nicely made and yes would require a good skilled team over a few years, but skills are easily taught and replicated.  It's also not like there are entire cities constructed using these very labour intensive methods, they're more of a statement of capability.  There are distinct similarities between some of the Egyptian and Peruvian stonework, what's saying that the Egyptians didn't travel the oceans, landing in Peru; they had ships so what's stopping them exploring.  If there are engineers onboard then they can start construction and training local workforce.  All theory with no substantiation of course.

I totally agree I'm not saying the Egyptians were useless. They obviously had great skills and clever ways of doing things. I don't believe they were slaves and I don't believe they were as religious and god fearing as people make out.

I'd argue the case that most people from 1000's of years ago were well educated and had a better understanding of their surroundings than most people do today.

You say the Greeks mapped the stars but I think you'll find the Egyptian's had already inherited a lot of Knowledge about the stars. (Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_astronomy) I brought it up in one of the deleted threads about astrology (by that I mean the naming of the stars and signs of the Zodiac etc not your weekly horoscope) The Egyptians knew all about it. From what I can work out they lived in the Aeon of Aries the ram. This would also relate to Judaism and the significance of the Rams horn and other Religious artefacts regarding Rams etc. We currently live in the Aeon of Pisces the fish. That would make sense of "Jesus" being a fisherman etc the next Aeon is Aquarius the water barer which is in about 2150. This knowledge of where the earth is in regards to the stars in the sky is incredible when you look at what tools they had available to them. That is evidence of some amazing minds to plot all that out. It also shows me personally that they didn't have religion the way we have it today. The current take on religion is only a relatively new thing as far as I know. The King James Bible was published in 1611 and it was based on the dead sea scrolls. All these stories have been misconstrued and made to fit a total fiction. That's how I see it anyway. If you wan't to know more watch Zeitgeist part 1 on YouTube. I've posted that video in here as well a few pages back.

The reason I mention the knowledge of the ancients is because it could point to a higher civilisation that got wiped out by a natural disaster and only some of their knowledge survived.

Regarding the bobbly walls according to historians the walls in Egypt were made in 2510 BC the walls in Cusco built around 1100 AD. If it was the Egyptians who travelled to Peru then it took them a few thousand years to get there and the DNA evidence of people in the area doesn't show that being the case haha.

In my mind I'm building up a good case for a lost ancient civilisation that got decimated about 12000 years ago. All the pieces of the puzzle are slotting in for me. No one can see into my mind and see how I see it and I'm trying to explain as much as I can but obviously the links I'm making in my head aren't apparent.

Everyone will probably think I'm f**king nuts for bringing religion into it. I am bringing it into the discussion but not in the way you might be thinking. As far as I'm concerned Jesus didn't exist. He's a story based on the sun at the winter solstice. (watch zeitgeist part 1 for a full explanation) The dead sea scrolls could possibly be stories from this ancient civilisation that may have existed. It's all speculation but I find it really enjoyable and I've learned so much. I hope other people reading this thread have learned something too. At the very least this thread has proved to be quite popular and entertaining.

1 hour ago, Tom Booth said:

A friend of mine was of the same attitude regards new builds being made of paper mache and sticks, so he bought something made in the 40s. I've lived in my (relatively) new build for 7 years now an other then a boiler issue it's been a faultless first house, energy bills are low, maintenance is simple and it does everything I want.

His has been a constant snowball of issues, whilst trying to pay for the thing in the first place. I understand older houses are better built, but it doesn't mean todays properties aren't up to the task.

I love the quest for knowledge, learning is enjoyable I find when it's such a diverse field of opinions and possibilities, hence re-opening this shitstorm.

There's always going to be exceptions some new builds will be much better quality than others. Generally though I personally have found the quality of new build houses is awful and they wont last more than 20 years in my opinion.

1 hour ago, forteh said:

I think with modern houses, it's a question as to in what state they'll be in 40-50 years time.  Our sister company manufactures architectural fibreglass  (dummy chimney stacks, dormer windows, door canopies etc.) and I've been on many modern house building sites and the amound of chipboard used is astonishing.  Not to mention the amount of bodges and general lack of following drawings.

They'll probably be fine, but they're all made to a price point and for speed of construction.

The topic is waaaay over there =============>

Agreed there isn't the skill of the workforce that there used to be. Everything is done on price work (getting paid for the job not your time) so people are shitting stuff out as quick as they can to make as much money as they can. It's all about speed and low costs.

What sort of natural disaster are we talking about that wipes out a civilisation more completely than a massive meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs considerably longer ago?

We’re, or rather you’re, talking about a civilisation presumably more advanced than the dinosaurs. One which spanned the globe and has similar or more advanced tech than we do today. Why, then, don’t we have more evidence of them?

In fact, being as we’re at a similar level of tech as you’re hypothesising existed back then, what natural disaster do you see which could leave our current civilisation decimated in such a way that inhabitants of the planet in 12,000 years didn’t know we even existed?

When you crack out the “I don’t have all the answers” bullshit in your next reply, think about why you don’t have an answer to these ones. 

You’re overfitting the square peg of your natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge (both of which are clearly good things) into a round hole of reality. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JD™ said:

What sort of natural disaster are we talking about that wipes out a civilisation more completely than a massive meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs considerably longer ago?

We’re, or rather you’re, talking about a civilisation presumably more advanced than the dinosaurs. One which spanned the globe and has similar or more advanced tech than we do today. Why, then, don’t we have more evidence of them?

In fact, being as we’re at a similar level of tech as you’re hypothesising existed back then, what natural disaster do you see which could leave our current civilisation decimated in such a way that inhabitants of the planet in 12,000 years didn’t know we even existed?

When you crack out the “I don’t have all the answers” bullshit in your next reply, think about why you don’t have an answer to these ones. 

You’re overfitting the square peg of your natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge (both of which are clearly good things) into a round hole of reality. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis Exactly that. An extraterrestrial impact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmndmJek0ik This guy has another hypothesis on how the Carolina Bays were formed. He's basically saying there was an Extraterrestrial impact in North America which obliterated an Ice sheet shooting more debris up into the air and back down. His research shows that the signature of the impacts at the Carolina Bays shows they came from on the planet and could more than likely be huge ice blocks falling down from the initial impact which fired it all into the air.

I really don't know like you say haha but I think it would have been a small civilisation with technology not necessarily rivalling our abilities today but of a different source, they could of had some methods of manipulating dense rocks which we don't know of today. They could have used other methods of electricity or even something we haven't discovered yet! This is all purely speculation and its impossible to know what it could have been. I'm not saying it was basically like we are today far from it.

My view is that these people could have been developing for 1000's of years on a totally different path to what we are on now. They got mostly wiped out and some of their technology and abilities got passed on. Some things got lost completely and others people just didn't know how to use.

These skulls are brushed off as nonsense but what if they aren't? What if these were the people of ancient times or ancestors of them and they somehow integrated with humans? We know that different types of Hominids were around at the same time Homo Sapien and Neanderthal what if there was another type of humanoid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeLiK7zKKmw

I know this is all a fairy tail and I probably look even more mental now for bringing it up but I'm not saying I 100 percent believe it. I'm saying I believe it could be possible. Or maybe it was just Aliens after all.

I read it. 

This bit stood out:

“It is hypothesized that this impact event brought about the extinction of many species of North American Pleistocene megafauna.[1]These animals included camelsmammoths, the giant short-faced bear,”

We have evidence of all those species having existed. Why would we have that evidence, and not the evidence of the civilisation that had all this extra tech that just disappeared?

• Like 1

Another question that would raise for me is that there is no evidence of the civilization or tools they used - presumably they would have extremely durable materials for building etc... re-bar, cutters, whatever - but we do have examples of the stonework they produced.
I would have thought anything that can wipe every single trace of them off the face of the planet would be more than enough to destroy some bits of granite already made weaker by having been worked, and especially any of the ones from softer stone.

I actually find ancient aliens visiting, using their tech for whatever reason, and then withdrawing having never put down permanent roots leaving no trace of having been here more likely, thinking on it.

Note that this isn't me jumping on the bandwagon. I'm just promoting the discussion rather than the namecalling. I've argued on your side often enough, so I hope you can see this is a question/point of thought, not a slam.

That’s a really interesting thought. 

I think it is definitely more believable for me that aliens came, graffitied the place, and left the remains for later civilisations to claim as their own.

In my defence there’s only been one bit of name calling, and that was only because a previous message had been called a dig when it was just as relevant as what I was replying to. Obviously the words “f**king nuts” are going to be the bit that’s focussed on :rolleyes:

• Like 1