Bike Trials - Changing Terrain

Dan Jones

Kinda had that Andrew Dickey's Black Bike video vibe with the lines, editing, on a comp bike.

Off topic, you able to do this 4K upscale that I have seen on some recent YouTube videos? Would be amazing to see some of the older videos brought back to life but I understand that this 4K upscale format is not cheap to effectively. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rusevelt said:

Kinda had that Andrew Dickey's Black Bike video vibe with the lines, editing, on a comp bike.

Off topic, you able to do this 4K upscale that I have seen on some recent YouTube videos? Would be amazing to see some of the older videos brought back to life but I understand that this 4K upscale format is not cheap to effectively. 

Thank you! Andrew's video is amazing, huge riding.

I don't know much about the 4k upscale process. If it works well, it might be cool to see some classic trials videos with it applied.

On 12/19/2023 at 9:59 PM, Dan Jones said:

Thank you! Andrew's video is amazing, huge riding.

I don't know much about the 4k upscale process. If it works well, it might be cool to see some classic trials videos with it applied.

Off topic this is just an example of what 4K upscaling can do with old 1800 footage. Kudos to the ride on that fixed geared thing. Be sure to watch in 720/60

• Like 1