Dj's Funeral: The Video

Jonny Jones

Here's the video I've made from DJ's funeral...

Broadband Version: 37.7mb, 6mins 35secs - Right Click + Save As

56k Version: 22.1mb, 6mins 35secs - Right Click + Save As

Features most of the well-known faces from the day, and also has some un-human riding from Craig Lee Scott at the end! (Y)

Any comments appreciated, once again, its for DJ!

Hope you like!

Jonny.

EDIT: Many appologies to everybody for my poor spelling - Ride in Peace DJ... XX (not piece doh!) J.

Edited by Jonny Jones

Very good video.. Good music, Good riding (you didn't include any footage of me though (Y) )

Konstantine is such an amazing song!

Anyways.. kool video!

Keep them coming people!

Mart

Edited by Fr!kA

Once again, great vid jonny. Only wish I had been there myself.....no I don't, I wish the old guy with the dodgy leg had fixed my car in time, then I would have been there (Y) .

Looks like it was a great day considering.

Andy P.

Ps. Ride in Peace DJ

Once again, great vid jonny. Only wish I had been there myself.....no I don't, I wish the old guy with the dodgy leg had fixed my car in time, then I would have been there (Y) .

Looks like it was a great day considering.

Andy P.

Ps. Ride in Peace DJ

Grrr, im well upset now... Something as little as a spelling mistake at the end can wreck a video in my opinion... (Y) doh. Sorry people! (But you all know what I meant by it (Y) )

Thanks for the comments so far!

Jonny.

Grrr, im well upset now... Something as little as a spelling mistake at the end can wreck a video in my opinion... (Y) doh. Sorry people! (But you all know what I meant by it (Y) )

Thanks for the comments so far!

Jonny.

Well I saw it and thought I better tell you (simple spelling mistake to make ) (Y)

Anyways great video

EVERYONE download this now

Smashing.. great stuff, heartwarming to...

Wonder if DJ will release a video for us, brids eye view like. I bet that lucky bugar was led on a cloud filming away eating chocolate cake..

I know its been said a million times but,

ride in peace DJ (Y)

and also has some un-human riding from Craig Lee Scott at the end!

haha....Nice one Jonny...Downloading it now.

It was a wiked day, I met loads of people I talk to on the net which is kool! and the best bit of the day for me was meeting DJ's Dad...Top guy (Y)

EDIT:

A really WIKED vid there Jonny...love the style of the geeza on the 24" Ashton proppa edd style (Y)

Nick G riding smooth.

Mr Tim Sted, Matt B and Tim Pratt showin off there trial'BMX'y skills, always good to see (Y)

Thanks Jonny for my part. your a top geeeeeeza!

SWEET VID!

ride in peace DJ

Craig.

Edited by MrScott

Thats a mint video well done.sum very good riding.Ihope I can cum near that standard sum day.And ace riding from mr craig lee sidehop scott.Nice one craig ye fatty!!!......ill beat you at sidehops one day lol,ill proberly be dreaming at the time but o well. (Y) (Y)

chris

That was a really good vid, very well edited and just ran really smooth and well. Liking the little silly none riding bits too (Y)

looks like that was a hell of a day, I wish I could have gone to experience it, looks like you all had a good laugh by the end (Y) shame was a bit too far away for me to get to.

I very sure DJ would be proud!

Seb

RIP DJ (Y)

The one on the 24inch ashton is me [johnshrewsbury]from porthcawl.

just like to say it was a sad day for everyone and a great day too,to meet all them great riders, that ive never met before.

Jonny jones thanks for getting that side hope I really wanted to see wat that looked like.and thanks for my part in the vid.

Cya all again sooon.

RIP DJ (Y)

Edited by porthcawlstreetrider

Mint. Mint mint mint.

Loving that vid. Well edited thought of, etc

BTW, Is that DJ's Brother/Cousin whos says: Fukin Huge! after Craig did that stupidly big side hop?

corish.

rip deej (Y) (Y)

BTW, Is that DJ's Brother/Cousin whos says: Fukin Huge!

the guy who the camra goes on to then it says ''this is f**king hugeeee'' is sam wheeler

very nice video jonny! I liked it alot glad to be there as part of such a great event!

pide in peace deej

Edited by plumby2